It's just a rewiring for the mind

I'm listening to all these good sentences


and my brain keeps telling me why it's not true


All these things the audio is saying, is not part of my current belief system.


I deserve to blossom, I don't have to be broken and survival mode


Its okay to have more than this. 


I deserve to live a wonderful life!


I am safe.


God I feel like I need an Instagram fast.


and Alaka fast?


I need to figure out what I'm gonna do.


and it must come from me.


Why, I speak to Alaka and it resets my whole world


I am motivated to throw out my current plan out the window and adapt


to the plan he proposed


And at church, there are all these conditions. I like that they believe so hard, but I don't believe all of the crap. 


These are my quarrels, when I came to the church I felt so blessed


They assisted me when no one would, like what? Was it how I got out of paying a light bill? and the time they paid for medicine for my kid. 


It was a Godsend at that time, and let's not forget the getting out of jail thing. 


I would pray and pray and pray and wonder how I was going to make it. 


I remember Duane calling me and wanting to hear more and I explained my situation with daycare and having to wait until school began so that I could have daycare and take a job.   


And then corona hit around the time when it looked like I could work. Agh


I told Alaka the story of all the things I tried to make money. What did he say afterwards?


and how it took me so long to get rid of my debt then a year later I was in the same amount of debt. Things repeat in my life. Why do the wrong things show up? What do I think about?


Like the time I asked Trevor, what are you thinking about, why do you keep getting kids?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up