Speech extra

She was exited about it. you cant tell someone that you don't like their dream. you don't like their desire.  that is what they want to do.

Also, where I live I am 10 minutes away from a horse stable. It costs $30.

Sometimes the things we want we don't accomplish because we are not in an environment where its close. 

Most of us want to travel. but our weeks are filled with 5 to 6 days of work, church commitment and family obligations.

My Thailand trip will cost me around to become a citizen, 1.2k for the ticket, then whatever money once I get there.  or I can convince someone to pay me to fly there. easy. 

I saw Rihanna do practice and I thought she really loves it, because this looks like a lot of work. lol. 

India Arie IG, same. I was like this is not glamorous as they make it seem. They gotta travel, sleep in hotels or big buses in uncomfortable close quarters.

It's work. Yes they make a song and a video then they travel everywhere promoting it. 

Did you know your dreams are going to take work? Do you still want to do it?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up