Dispatch Zoom 4.22.22

Don't become discouraged. 

It may not pop off like someone else. Dispatching, the good thing, it didn't cost a lot to start. 

You can't teach drive and motivation. As long as it keeps working, I'm happy. if people quit, they quit. People have been making wealth under your nose with this business for a long time. 

BAIT LOAD:


TY:

Cheat code. I see what everyone else is doing. I look at what they are doing and I take what I like because

I get those emails everyday since I have a trucking company. If i get to 4 trucks, probably next week. 

13k emails. How many responded? Dude from Cali called. He wants to run from Cali to New Orleans.


As soon as I hit send, I got a call. 


I wanted to say about the bait load: the bait load is the load that they email you. 


Rich:

has been doing text message campaign. asked equipment box truck, 26 feet. what else do i ask?

go on load board and type in, arkansas, and micro it down. 


drivers look at the money and the weight. look at loads, send him. 4

onboard so that i can continue to look for you

low miles and 

Justin: 550 a week. i want the most. its cause i'll be doing the loads. if you are new, just getting a client. think of a promotion. $250 a week for the first month, after that the rate will be 450. i want you to grow with me, 250, you are shorting yourself. but get the client, experience will be worth more than the money. when you say $250 he fall out his seat. 6-7 percent a load, he'll calculate. 

He said he got a lift gate. some loads will say must have lift gate or no lift gate allowed.

box truck some people don't do it.

Give 110% to something, it can sustain your lifestyle. 

BALLSKI: I'm not motivated. Justin: I talk to myself in the mirror, I calm the monster within. Talk to yourself so that you can motivate yourself. i like big homes ,beautiful women, champagne.

volume: how many trucks vs how many loads? i got options, I'm trying to 

Cali:   Gas in Cali is $6.65 a mile. Last question: are you serious about moving this load? i'm really about this. 

JUSTIN: I understand. All of you learn something. Imagine if I gave you the course and didn't give you these calls. I'm tired of doing these calls. More important to me that I give you my effort so that you can get there, what if I see you in Costa Rica because you built this business?

Kayla: CONTAINER LOADS: 

I'm thinking of getting into container loads. under 26ft recommend virtual fleet. Selective is one of the best loads.

If doing box truck, Sylectus is going to be the only board you will need. that can be your niche. 

Syl

53 footer, needs to go further. 16 inch box truck. so 2 clients. someone contacted me on a dry van. he got DOT number and that's it. 

JUSTIN: new dry van will catch hell. difference with sprinter is this: you can call these broker. sprinter vans you gotta send an email, you cant call them. if you don't get the bid they don't even tell you, you just don't hear back. 

Use an appointment scheduler, so that you guys can get on the phone. Have it on the phone. 

ARMIR:

How do i help them break even or make profit. not losing money. 

truckstop video and DAT board, find cheaper deisel, they will remember that. look up weather, now as summer is not as bad. it makes you look bad when you send them into a storm. find out what these people like. everybody is different. 

JUSTIN: how is text messaging campaign? 

Sent 600 myself, that was just today. 

Justin: I want to see you pick up a client, keep hammering away at it. Why not try? If not. I am going to be staying here, in the place I'm at. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up