Notes 4.16.22 SESSION 1

Bull- going up

Bear- going down

Uk- share

US- stock, same thing they call it different. He trades London Exchange.


Way to analyze the share- technical analysis or fundamental. 

fundamental- details like profit, 


HOW HE LEARNED- Found the best people in the world and got them to teach him 1 to 1. 

200% return in a year, first guy he was mentored by. 

Another person, 200% return. He learned fundamental analysis. 

-he got someone to teach him technical analysis. guy had 1,000 return.


-Teach trading course for kids. You can send your kids on that course. Send your kids along. Its fantastic. Age 10 to 16. 

INVESTING ESSENTIALS:

-daughter taught part of the class. she traded at 13. motivated the kids. 

WHY INVEST

- earn good income that doesn't take much time. never found anything better. 

BEST TIME FRAME-

day trading OR swing trading OR medium or long term 

6 months all he did was day trading. options on one minute chart.  (whoa). not recommended.

Total time investing: one hour a week. 5 minutes every other day. Total, how much time I spend doing this.

I'm going to show you how I do that, how I find those trades. If

**7 months a year on holiday**

-game: get to airport. Trades and the game is to trade and make enough money to pay for the holiday. by that taxi had arrived to the hotel, he had done it. It's fun. 

TERMINOLOGY:

PRICE - or + ( how much the price of the stock has gone up or down)

bid you can sell at

ask price you can buy at.

Volume- number of shares bought and sold in a day.

winwaycharts.com his preferred software

TRADING/INVESTING- same thing. some people refer to investing to mean longer term.

No tax in spread betting (how come?)- they take a  cut of the spread. (who?)

Trading ICA- whatever you grow  the account to is tax free. What else in Europe is tax free? Almost nothing. Tax takes big chunk of your wealth Once you take out tax, so much easier to grow your wealth.

Also spread betting account too (you make bets based on how much higher a stock goes, or how many points the stock drops).

-To see who is offering the best accounts go to wininvesting.com and scroll down to see the best accounts


UNDERSTADING BIG PICTURE SLIDE

- I no longer look at where we are in the chart, now I just look at the best sectors.

He looks at pictures of sectors, looks at about 2 years worth of day. He's looking at the candles set to day. 

DATE OF CHART HE'S LOOKING OVER: 06/12/18

****Tuned out for a bit, he went over all different sectors and whether people should invest or not***

GETTING YOU TO THE 5%

-not in course manual

-95%  of traders and investors lose money

-5% of investors that know what they are doing are getting that money

-by end of this weekend, you are going to know more than 99% of investors out there

-95% of private individuals who invest never look at a share chart. They guess, follow tips, read newspaper tips, just by looking at what we just did, looking at the sectors you already have a major advantage. 

Story: had a talk to a room full of  investors. Taught them about sectors and I said raise hand if you look at sectors before looking at trading? 4 out of a thousand. another strategy I will share later, one was already doing that. 

Story: hired by london company. everyone was analyst, stock broker or fund manager. how he was hired to be in that room. When first started out, found best people in the world and get them to mentor him one to one. how did I manage to do that? Very hard at first. I chose first person. emailed, call, couldnt get through. Tried for 3 months. His PA would block his calls. One day, called and the phone went straigh though to him. My name is Darren I think you are one of the best people in the world. Would love it if you spend a couple of hours teaching me some strategies. CLICK, hung up on him. 

Second person- this time I better change my approach. I'm Darren, love investing, I would like to work for you for 6 months completely free. Guy declined said had never had that offer before. 

Third person- I will do that. I cant promise I will spend any time for you personally but you will do research for me. He spent 5 hours with me one to one. 

Next person- I spent 6 months working for X (name of guy). Would you be interested in me doing the same for you? Yeah.

Next person: Hey I have been working a year with X and X. would you like me to do same for you? yes how much do you want?

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE VERY YOUNG AND MAKE MONEY VERY FAST?

I spent it fast. sensible with some of it. I was blowing some of it. Bought some houses (sensible part). I spent 50k pounds on holiday. Friends said we reckon you have won the lottery. what's going on? Learned from worlds top traders. You have got to teach me. Come to my house, I'll do live trading for a day, you'll get it. 3 months later, quit his job. Made 10x what he was making at his job. I taught family, brother, sister, taught them how to trade. I started getting calls, I'm a friend of a friend. I didn't charge, it was fun like a social club. Come on over, I will teach you. After 6 months, I started turning people down. A person wanted to get me to teach, I'll pay you a 1,000 a day. 15 people I had turned down I called, they did the same deal. This trading company started, by accident. Within 18 months, teaching room or thousand, 2 thousands, etc..

I like to do trading and traveling I don't want to do this anymore, let's shut down the company. I taught 15 people to be my instructors. They started teaching the classes, I didn't teach for 18 years. I'm updating the techniques and I'm back teaching. 2 of my instructors taught this information. YOUR TIMING IS PERFECT. VIP COURSE.

BACK TO STORY: taught the room for 3 hours. I said most of you knew that stuff already. They said no. I said you are the professionals! They said we have never been taught this stuff. 

another story:

YOU GOTTA LEARN THIS YOURSELF, YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY THE MOST. 

Advantage over most fund managers:

1. We can buy smaller companies. Bigger accounts move the stock price if they buy so much at once. 

REVIEW:

most profitable- swing trading from couple of days to 4 weeks. want to get into trades that make at least 10% profit. 

65% of investing is this time frame, swing trading. 25% of what I do is long term investing. 10% is day trading. 

Swing trading what is most important? Fundamental or technical? technical analysis.

for Long term, fundamental investing is most important.

HOW TO CHOOSE QUALITY COMPANIES

EPS- earnings per share

Go to investing.com, type in the company name on your list, it will give you all these details for this companies. Then analyze, is company #1, is current ratio. If it gets 6 ticks, put it on your watch lists. 

Useful to know, but there is a quick way to do this. Most people have no idea about this. I go to this website here, CNBC.COM/stock-screener (no longer a option in the menu unless you have the web address) *web address still works*

You set the requirements there. Financial strength >1. Growth Strength >20. Current Financials, Net Profit Margin >10. Growth Trends,  etc.

Copy and Paste into Excel. Do this for the UK, do the same thing, same criteria, favorite for me: Google stock screener (they have their own for UK companies), Yahoo Finance. 

Story: Arrives in California for his time to work for free. I will teach you how to test a investment strategy. first thing, learn how to program the trade station. do statistically reliable test. test it when the market goes up and down and sideways. test across at least 100 shares, if you do that and you will know how much money you will make before you even trade. i learned how to test strategies. 

'137 candlestick hands' book. I tested them. How many would make you money? It was 5. About half would have lost you money. Half, break even. 3 were particularly good. Those 3 I am going to give you. That will save you years of time, having that. Those are the ones that work. 

Q&A

spread betting- allows you to do betting on direction of where you think they are going to go. opportunity to make money, you are not actually buying the shares. you can hedge what the market is doing. 

Advantage of long term- just find the entry point and leave it. For people that got capital to invest. they do 100 percent return a year, about 8 percent a month. Swing trading- sitting on trade for 2 weeks or 4 weeks. 

Demo account- virtual, do it for weeks then start trading.

Q: When to analyze trades?

Have a plan. best time for me is on Sunday. Markets are shut, take pressure from making trade. from 4pm to 6pm I spend doing technical analysis, looking for trades for the next week. I use US stocks. NASDAQ, Dow Jones, best markets in the world. Most liquidity. Focus on market open or closing if you are in US. 

-spread betting is tax free in UK. US is different on profit. Speak to tax advisor. Or even googling it. 

Q: how much to make in first year?

Its difficult. Realistic: one student started 5k to 100k in 2 months. does that happen all the time? NO. 

We were up 600% between us on 2k investment. does it happen every day? I wish. 

set ourselves us for a win. It's about CONSISTENCY, SAFETY. 

80% for long term is realistic. If doing swing trading, 15 percent a month. 

20% a month on 10k is 2k a month. Its going to start making more sense the more that we are getting through. 

SESSION 1 Q&A OVER.


















 

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up