Dispatch call 4.8.22

 Florida: pays a lot to come here, nothing coming out. Pick up can be Savannah, GA or Jesup, GA. (really?) 

Start Radius going into another state. 

More than the money, I want you to get the experience. Understanding the process and get comfortable. 

This is something you can be doing long term.


Montarious- got course, getting everything together.  got a lot of hits from hotshot drivers.

Interested in flatbed market. interested in carrier list. Where would I find that? best route to gain new carriers.  

Justin: their loadboard is central dispatch. I don't care for hotshot, but its good. COD cash on delivery is a lot of stuff. 3. a lot of partial, you have one going here, 2 going there and meet in the same route. 

MARKETING:

-Fiverr get someone doing professional email marketing. attractive header in there. make sure they have access, they can schedule a time to get to speak to you. funnel them. email is a funnel. 

Montarious- giving us experience, doing for hotshots. got 4, 3 that are 40ft, 1 that is 26ft. hardest thing is the market that they are in. Get them into a good market. Take you somewhere cpm but loads coming out are good. coming out of kansas city, lot of container loads going there. other issue: early authorities. they want 6 months or older. 

GOOD FOR EARLY AUTHORITIES:

TQL and Nipsy Logistics, Mercer, CH Robinson, Convoy (not that good) Lipsey (maybe that's the spelling)


JUSTIN: What are you making a week off one client?

Just got all 4 onboarded this week. Made 6k for him in one week. 2 at 7% and 2 of them at 6%. 


Montarious: perception is everything. Got fivver, got a decent website. created business cards and flyers. Started jumping into every trucking group there was on Facebook and started making posts. consistently for a week. talking to people, hitting people up. I made a post of all 5 loads I got for my hotshot guy. 

I gotta extend myself and meet these people. you are on the call, let's go. 

We're not accepting hotshot carriers, give us a call. Hotshot carriers started to give me a call. Let's go. if you got 40ft and you are willing to run. Before I knew it I had 4 hotshots. I had partner I'm working with. He's out sending out emails, mass emails, one at a time. we are going to look at mass email thing. Give him a call. They are calling me. It'll start adding up. 

Check out my website and check out everything I got going. Perception is everything. He called me, if you are already have a dispatching company what are they not doing that they don't like and what can I do better?

I actually think they are a smaller company. He think we got something. I'm not going to tell him otherwise. If I can book you a load, get you there, let's get to work. He's looking at me like someone who can save him. 

Montarious: Got logo and trademarked. 


AMIR:

Likes to run on east coast. father is Georgia or Florida. he driver flatbed, refeers,


JUSTIN: if he got semi, he can run all of them. Florida when we harvest produce, summer in florida is our trucking season. fruit comes out in fall, then fall back down in winter. only thing coming out of here is mail. 

Kentucky, 


27K TO 34K A WEEK. MICHAEL BETHUNE. 34 TRUCKS. All guys pulling 10k a week or better. Some sharp shooter. I play the market. Texas got some hot runs, I'm playing everywhere. My guys I run strategic, and we get money. 

Get your relationships up, talk to people, ask questions. When i first started, I came off like I knew what I was talking about. got my door with contracts. Got guy ready to start 2 trucks. 

Got 50 contracts, choose one. dont worry about going off the loadboard. You get money for being the connect. It stops by me, I get my cut and send that on. 

I got about 15 guys that is home every night making 10k a week. My on the road guys, we get it in. 

How many people employing? 2 people. They damn good. I give them 1k a week to run with me. Next month bigger things are coming. My goal is to get that 100. I'm doing good numnbers right now. 

I build on it, you get better as time goes. 

JUSTIN: 3.8 million house, get a maid with this. 

Michael: Next is a whole bunch of other things. Hotshots, I got 3 shotshot drivers as well. How i got them? good business doing in regular lane. I got more power onlys than vans or anything. I'm cranking it off power only.

Dedicated Power Only. 

MICHEAL: my question was with scaling, how did it go and how did he train them? from work or physical. 

Million dollars right here, train underneath me. good enough to do it on their own. I was able to add a different repetua. practice every day. 

Michael- personally, I trained them with me. Until they were ready and they got it, then now they work from home. 

DOT, I got access to all of them. I'm nosy. I want to. I am relying on my relationships. I use them to push relationships I don't already have. You suing the market. No bad information. No such things as too much information. 

WIFE: does paperwork, marketing, she's good at that. she's on payroll. got it on cruise control. I got her she got to leave her job now, 

Justin: the only way I got attention was for being loud. When I put the posts together. What's being done on the weekly. one guy is on the truck and now he's on the dispatch side. total life changing. 

TY: lost 4k worth of loads. trailer was leaking. get trailer fixed this weekend. floor. 

TQL: total quality logistics. work with new authorities. first ones I ran my load with. 

discounted rate: 7 percent for a month or two. Run it, either way you are going to make something. allright. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up