4.16.22 Session 4

Back to Darren:

Average price movement 

You can buy the whole index as an ETF. Do a trade on the whole market if you think it is all going to move.  

After this training course, Will it be easy?

Direct answer: No, it is not going to be easy. That is not the right questions. IS IT WORTH TO MASTER A SKILL TO BUILD WEALTH, IS IT WORTH TO DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO MASTER THIS SKILL?

MINDSET: sometimes our subconscious fights our conscious mind.

Can I make money from investing to replace your lifestyle? 

When do you want to make enough more for investing to cover your lifestyle?

use pain and pleasure in your goals. people try to avoid pain more than do things to take in pleasure. 

I had this same sheet. pain- work for the rest of my life. 2. pain is i wont be able to help my parents financially. one of my parents was ill. i'm going to keep living where i currently live if i dont get this goal. I lived in a horrible part of London at the time. fill in the pain side. if you can, write down all 8 but write down all 5.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up