4.7.22

 this year i've taken long lasting tasks instead of making money:


get over covid

clean out my emails

clean out my google photos

take notes on the red panda stuff (time consuming and encouraged by Alaka)

when I was about to take the dispatch class, i did 4 seasons of Billions

when its cleaning my house (my other thing I put in front of getting new clients)

also dragging my feet with that.

and now its April, second quarter, my son's birthday around the corner and boom


Room is not clean (a lot of progress yesterday) and night cycle was so off I need to go back


STICK TO IT

so easy for me before

I keep looking to see what is inside of me that keeps me from going forward


David just said environment. environment. I am not in a great environment, but does it affect me as much?


clean the house. do the calls tomorrow. or go to cafe euro tomorrow and do the course work. its not that hard (i think) JUST DO IT AURIS.

that's how you got through college. 


i was embarrassed when i met Sam, i felt like i was talking about stuff and who i used to be in college. when i looked at the pictures, I looked short and fat. i didnt look like a model. it was like an old shell that i used to use, like hey look at me I am valuable. I thought I outgrew that. 


I'm glad he remembers the scriptures and the bible study was not all a waste. I was looking for purpose last year because it seemed my money stuff was also not happening. I had it in the bank account, had no idea what to do with it or how to multiply it. i was scared to get a car, remember that? 

it's a new year and i need new habits. I'm learning investing and a new path that will get me to my dreams. i am so confident in it and have over leveraged it, to be honest. I am here. Be here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up