Session 6 4.17.22 113pm

 Indicators:

Moving Averages - they only work well when things are trending.

we dont use it when things are oscillating. 

3 main ways?


when we want to know when to get in the trade

when to stay

when to get out 


We want the 10 to cross the 40. 

As long as the price is respecting the moving averages, it acts like trend lines.

When a share is over price it often snaps back. as long as I haven't crossed over it should give you confidence to stay in the trade. I didn't have a limit there, if the profit is going to run, I am going to let it run. That moving averages, I'm not going to show you all 6.

RSI- another indicator. When the price crosses above the midline, you are going to stay or sell?

Everyone wants to make money, but its what you want to do with the money.

For me, trading with Darren allows me to invest in properties and assets. spend time with my family. Hone in on that stuff. Its a money making machine. 

Once you get good at this, you are going to have probability on your side there. 

You can spend all day on what indicators mean. What we are going to give you this weekend, is how to use them. 

This is the price, if price goes over that midline, that is the buy signal. 

DARREN:

I'm going to do indicator section later. Get a little taste of that. 

HOW DO WE USE NEWS?

Tomorrow I'll do a section on news. and my favorite strategy on news. NEWS OVERREACTION CORRECTION. tend to get very big profits very fast. You get huge drop down, dont trade that, trade as it goes back up. 

Tesla, lot of big news coming out  negative and positive. I did 8 trades last 2 months. Get in on the correction, give you time to relax. 

That is how I prefer to enter trades. (missed beginning of this sentence)

on PowerPoint? #5 Flag small

Big move, a small pull back, then another big move. 

has anyone here attended another trading course? 

I believe this is the best investment course because I've been to the other ones. You definitely chose the right one to come. Back to flag pattern.

BIG move- SMALL PAUSE- BIG MOVE

Few exceptions when I don't wait until the pull back. I buy right above, sell just below. we buy straight away. 

This 4 to 10 bars. This little bit here (on continuation chart patterns PowerPoint). 

Buy right after the flag, its going to move the same direction in the same distance (of the distance to where it got to the flag).

Channel- 2 touches at the bottom, 2 touches in the top. 

You don't need to remember what its called (flag or pendant) or the pattern, you just need to know its a little pause and then buy. (now showing example of pennant.)

CONSOLIDATION PATTERN- big move up or down but you have to wait until the pattern starts to see in which direction its going to go. 

50 bars or more. 

HOW DO YOU GET GOOD AT FINDING THE BEST CHART PATTERNS?

One way is practice. SEE SOMEONE THAT IS GOOD AT THIS POINTED IT OUT TO YOU. 

other part- you have to do this yourself and then you have practice and draw on the charts.

ALL CHART PATTERNS CAN BE USED ON ANY MARKETS AND THEY APPEAR ON ALL MARKETS.

-ASK EVERYONE TO TAKE OFF FIRST PAGE, its the reversal and continuation patterns. 

its the link on gift 5: Master Class free gift 5 (clickfunnels.com)

CLUE: YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHICH PATTERN AT FIRST, 

All you need to know if its a reversal or continuation pattern.


GEM: BIGGER PATTERN, EQUALS BIGGER MOVE AFTERWARDS. 

small pattern = small follow-on

Rules: Amount of Movement

There are JUST target GUIDES


These are called: Chart Pattern, Profit Targets. 

-this is visual but the main idea is the amount it moves beyond the line, when it goes back up, it will be the same distance it moved down.

The question is: would you buy the one trending down and no sign of reversing and going back up?

No. If you wouldn't buy them, sell them and put the money in something that you would buy. 

Don't ask should I sell it? Ask would I buy that? That takes the emotion off of it. 

Question; what has made the biggest difference in my investment?

1) got to spend all day doing live trading. 

seeing someone do it, all the things you have practiced.

you have to learn the strategies first, then see someone live trading. 

I did it several days. 

Other thing- I have been investing for about 2 years. I was applying what I learned.

But I wasn't getting consistency. Some months small profit, other months big profit. 

Once you get consistency you have a monthly income you can depend on. 

I got trading journal. I got to a stage where I wasn't improving at all. What I decided to do is, print out 5 or 6 charts. Find  someone that is really good at trading. I found one of best traders of the world. I said I'm doing well but I don't have consistency. If you could spend 10 minutes with me and tell me where i have messed up.

oh, by the way i will work for you for free for 3 months for 10 minutes of your time.

lets do this. i reckon it took him 60 seconds, he said obvious, obvious, yeah, yeah.

I did 3 simple mistakes. I corrected them. i was trying to figure it out for 2 years. it took him 60 seconds. 

OFFER

Took me 6 months, 16 hours a day recording. 1 15 minute video could take 3 days. wanted to find the best examples. now that its finished I'm very happy. 


Online videos, best online trading in the world. Online video, you can pause it and rewind it and watch it again. really cool. great way to master the topics. You also get coaching 

OFFER:

TIME 1.5 HOUR A WEEK.

CAPITAL 10K TO 5K POUNDS.

IF YOU HAVE SMALL ACCOUNT, we teach how to grow to bigger account.

800 to 16,000 in 3 months. 

4k to 40k in 3 months.

focus on how to get income while running the account every month. 

You can start with any amount

What trading: share/forex

Start date: some choice

Profit share: You keep first 100k. after that, 10%  after max 100k pounds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up