Session 9 4.18.22

 BEST TRAINING COURSE IN THE WORLD!!!!


The plan- detail stuff about you actually do this. Divide up money and place trades, 

REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF WE NEED TO COVER.

After my session, go until lunch time, bonus section in lunch 15 minute,

If you got a place in the apprentice group, make sure you have gotten one of those. 

-back table there, asking same questions. could i explain again in VIP ticket?

BLACK BOX SYSTEM- 

I would buy them and test them. I never found one that worked. medium to long term.

Only one that worked, speaking at investment conference in Russia. someone said: I  run biggest fund in Russia. do you want to come and see the trading floor? I said yes. There were a lot of traders, and I saw that in one corner they had computers that were trading the market, using a couple of strategies. They spent 5 million pounds to develop the system. so no, these systems for 2k pounds don't work.

Story: about using a system

story: copy website, copy best traders that do best over the last 3 months. soon as you start copying them and they lose money. not the best idea.

POINT IS: You need to learn how to do this yourself. Master is once and you ahve the skill for the rest of your life. income anytime you want from anytime in the world. It frees up your life basically. 


DIVIDEND: bonus you get paid for owning a company shares. they decide whether they pay you or not, how much it is and when they pay you. some companies pay regular dividends. 5-6 percent a year dividend.

Q: good idea to look for company that pays the biggest dividend?

A: best thing is to find a company that is a good company that share price is going to go up. best to get a company that shares go up and dividend is a plus. 

you buy your shares before they go dividend. the price goes down to reflect dividend coming in, nice idea but it doesnt work you dont make anything 

THEORY OF ACTING DOWN

You have to go past the distance 

not a good thing to do

what is guaranteed that you bought more of a bad company that is going down

double of what you have before,

what is a good strategy is THEORY OF AVERAGING UP

I buy more as the stock goes up, you are buying more of a good thing. 


- I lost 8k pounds in 4 weeks. when live account, all your emotions come into play. you start to break the rules. very quickly i lost a lot of money. i realized i had questions i didn't even realize i had at the training course. 

After this course you do need to be very careful. make sure you follow the rules I'm giving you. highlight the most important rules and really follow those when you start out.

Have a checklist to follow the rules. Send first 25 trades. then you get email support. You will get the best feedback from real trades, not demo trades.

Q: We talking about, summary on this, lets do it now.

We have gone through a 6 step analysis, this is the main way that I am finding trades.

Swing trades is the most profitable time frame. the first bit is we go through the main list. 

SP500 or could be the FTSE100 OR Forex.

I'm not doing fundamental analysis because its swing trading. 

i look at the sectors, then look at best companies inside the sectors. 

What I do is, once a week I'll do that. I look for few more good trades, update my watch list. 

It takes about an hour a week, evening or morning. When you first start out, it takes half hour or an hour.

As soon as you get stopped out from the trade, you will find another trade.

for swing trade, you want a good channel or a good trend going up or reversal (missed some of it)

You want multiple trades, you want a balanced portfolio. 

*LETS SAY YOU WANT TO BUY 1000 SHARES OF A COMPANY.

Maximum thing you should be risking is 5%. that's 50 pounds. 

if price has come down (starts drawing, not in chart notes)

line down, and a slight flip. DARREN: we want price right below price bottom. 

What percentage is 30p of 10 pounds? 3% if it drops to that level i would have lost 3%.

You work out where you would like your stop to be and then check if its less than 5%. if its more than 5%, then you don't do the trade. Is it less than 5%.

You can take that at absolute max of 7%, but best to stick to 5% risk on this. 

IF YOU STICK TO THE RULES, YOU WILL HAVE PROBABILITY ON YOUR SIDE.

-WINWAYCHART is a software I use. I used to teach a 3-day course just on system testing. What I'm teaching you is tested and works. 


What most people do on spread betting, they do too much leverage. very common for people that open some of these accounts. they changed the law so that spread betting can not be leveraged as it was before. 

They let do trades that are much, much bigger than that. they now changed the law, it used to be.. for Forex trading they used to give you 500 times bigger than the amount you have to trade. now they give you 30x leverage, which is still a lot but its a lot better. 

MOST IMPORTANT BIT IN THE WHOLE COURSE

SPREAD BETTING ACCOUNT- Total is 1,000 in your account. spread betting, you are going to risk a maximum of 5% of your whole account on 1 trade. and we have to do it this way you understand? 

on each trade that we do. on a 1k account its 50 pounds. ( no chart notes)

You are going to bet a certain amount of money for every one P the price moves. if I bet 1 pound, for every 1 p the price moves, if the price drops to my stop, a drop of 25P I would lose 1 pound for every 1 P drop. A pound for every 1 P it moves. it drops to my stop, a drop of 25 P. If I lose a pound for one P it drops. 

If it's 2 pound and it drops 20 P, then that's 40 pounds (?) not sure it was 40, I just multiplied it.

Max amount you have in the trade. How much you can bet on the trade. Spread betting in trading 

Forex. work out where the stop is, how far it would drop. 

The mistake is, they open a new account, got 1000 pound. I bet 20 pound a point, it wipes them out in one trade. YOU GOTTA BE SENSIBLE AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. 

You can be in 2 or 3 trades at the same time. You've always got your reward to be twice and good as your risk. How many trades could you have on a trade betting account?

Before you place your trade, margin required, 400...

They will tell you, how much money you need in the account to do that trade. 

TAKE AWAY: DO NOT OVER LEVERAGE.

Anything you do, as soon as you place a trade you will have a small loss because its the spread. there is a difference between the buy and the sell place.

The spreads are teeny. 

-If you are trading Forex, the spreads are teeny. For shares, the spreads are usually very small. If something is going on, like bad news, then the spreads are bigger. Then just look for another company. 

- You'd want, the pound is going to be affected. probably the euro, what i would do is, i wouldn't try to guess what the vote is going to be (they are going to reject the Brexit plan) but i would see if there is an overreaction and trade on the way up. the novice investors that are gambling are going to get in, the people who make the money are the ones who watch the drop and make money on the correction.

How do I trade when we have the Brexit?

that was fun, I was speaking at someone else's event. I was giving a 90-minute talk. the results come out in the morning. I was teaching that day. I'm going to do a trade in front of you right now, and then I'll explain what I did at the end. it was a correction to the overreaction.

I taught for 90 minutes. and while i was talking to them i made 15k pounds. and I said, this is what I did while I was talking to you. What i did: i traded the correction and grabbed that bunch. 

I want to see a reversal pattern, I usually look at the 15 minute, occasionally you might have to go into the 5 minute. 

Stock market: I use for longer term. spread betting- I do for swing trading.

Have a minimum of 1,000 account. 10 pounds to buy shares, and 10 pounds to sell shares. If you have 1,000 pounds in account, Buy shares in one company. If you have 2,000 pound, buy shares in 1 company. 5k, 2 companies. 10k, 4. 20k, 5. 

multi million account you want to be at a maximum of about 25 trades. You want to be diversified and you don't want to be over diversified. You don't need that many more. 

Q: How do I actually place a trade? Stock broker is a little bit more complicated.





Button that sells buy and big button that sells 

If you want to make money, something goes down. 

Up- sell 

Sell when you want to make money as it goes down.

Q and his answer: 

Always below the support level. what I suggest you do is, whatever spread betting account they have a help menu and they have getting started videos. watch the how to place a trade videos. 

Market means buy it right now. if market is not open, buy as soon as it opens. Duration: day. it does it immediately. Condition, click all or none. Buy all 100 shares or buy none of them. 

They can buy 50 shares, then another 50 shares and get commission both times. then click preview order. 

STORY: teaching the apprentice live trading day. We are all there but I said to the group is, I want to prove to you 2 things today. 1. how good I am. Most important I want to prove how good I can make you. The way I'll do that. I'll choose one of you and get you to trade my real account. that's how confident I am I can get you by the end of the day . I could see that they were good and they got it. 

I chose someone, I gave them my real account. It wasn't my biggest account, decent size couple of 100k. 

He mistakenly put 10k. Too many zeros, corrected it. trade went really well. 

BACK

Not very likely that the price will go below the stop. If the price went below that stop have you got the trade wrong? You want to stay in the trade. some people said I will bring the sell stop closer, but then you will lose faster because it will get you out of the trade.

HOW FAR TO PUT YOUR STOP - GOES INTO BREAK-

Q& A

Have this in front of you before you place your trade (gift #9)

NVIDIA- averaging 200 percent a year. (is this real?)

He draws a trend line ( a line touching the drops of the stock). 

This is a good time to get in so we are looking to get in at the next time it drops. You want to look that you are getting in at the right area. We are looking at chart patterns to determine at what is going to happen next. Little example of what is going to happen. 

Trend line that has been going on since May. 

(I'm going to stop taking notes, he's just live trading and telling a person how to look at where to get in)

Target- where the last high was. (or a lower high) lets say 10k. the max risk is 5%. Lets say we do maximum, lets say we do 5%, 500 is the risk. if stop gets risked, we lose 500.

If you got a gambling mentality, you might be trigger happy, day trading is not y our think.

I think best place to start is swing trading. long term, can do 100k. and shoot for 

fund managers, bank and government are pumping the stock market. There's volume, so tons of money to be made but you also gotta be smart. 

Best time to buy? correction. Wait for this to finish, 

Best income, swing trading can pull it out, live off that income.

Long term should double every year. 

VIP or apprentice, more hand holding. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up