Today 9.17.22 Lessons

 1) plot of land needs to be sold

I called, Lara check it out (its not the house). I knocked, lady said its not the house thats for sale its the land next to it. and she said shes a renter.

I was thinking about guy that just died and has that RV and I'm wondering what happened with his family and do they need a place to park it. 

2) Guy is trying to teach his son how to take over the business

He said he can see me helping people with tax, the way i talked

I was telling him how he can reduce his tax liability. (self employed, highest taxes. if he creates a business that creates jobs and hires more people, there are more tax deductions)

He said I could help people with that. 

He said in this town people will take and take and not give anything back. (I said yes! exactly what I experienced!) he said you have to find a way to get them to give you something. I said how? the same way you got them to take, figure out a way for them to give you something. I said i'll think on it. I still don't get it.

3) walked and saw people moving into a place. I said great first set of people I see. let's ask them if we can help for some money. young lad came out, said they were all poor. I moved on. I didn't help for free like in the past. I had a goal today, a purpose.

She said the place by the car spot, gmc I think, they have U-haul truck rentals. She didnt know for how much. So I found out something new.

4) Taxi driver said owner of the company that has 25 nurses staffing agency. They do hospice care take care of people 24/7 from home. Instead of the hospital. He said his sister has 3 kids, been working there since after high school. I said she got a Tesla? he said no, the owners do. CLUE.

5) TESLA charging station, who are those people? where do they live, what services do they need? Taxi guy said there are 4 people that have Teslas in this town. I had the thought what if I am around luxury, what if I receive the new things? What if that is my thing?

6) I went on the Zoom. It was estate planning and tax strategies. the offer was 3k he creates the llc he does deductions and he does real estate planning. I was thinking of idea of driving in box truck with chris. son with Jenny. get that money. do 20k credti card, 20k to newt. 20k to governmetn. how many months will that take? in ecommerce and digital products it doesnt have to take that long. a good set up and I can do it. 

7) GOAL WAS TO GET PAID TODAY

Oh and guy I spoke to

67k house. He doesn't like Jesup. He likes Gainsville. drives forklift, worked at Sam's for a long time. will die here if he doesnt change something. his expenses are low rn. he doesnt have enough money to fix the house. i didnt close the deal as far as get his number. but i got the number of the guy who owns the place. the place is huge, no A/C. Jesup was dead, no people, in the stores. Lady at furniture store was saying that no one has showed up lately on Saturdays. Even Enterprise closed down in covid and are not opening up again. I guess people are going out of town lately (or maybe staying at home all day).

8) GET BOXES TO PACK, OTHER MISSION.

I didn't get boxes, almost from taxi driver. I spent money on food. so yeah, I didn't gain money today but got some social interaction and talked to people that are doing something. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up