DONTELLO CREATE CONTENT WORKSHOP 9.18.22

 problem -agitate it-solution


We sell on stories, not on posts.


(problem- you are not putting out content). AGITATE: By you not putting out content, you not growing, your business is not growing, you staying at your grandma's couch. etc)

Solution: go join my program. DM me this word.


Honest: DM us a word. My word for this one was workshop.

because if you didn't go all the way, I still go your information on my page. I can come back and retarget ya'll. 

If you tell people to go to link on bio, and they don't make it you don't know who they are.

We got a thing called many chat. has a keyword to this.


Put out better content.


Go to your 100 problems. now you think about it. As a book chapter, and this chapter is content.

Now you think about what goes into the content, all the problems people have.


I have chapters and lessons. Take your phone, look at your list. You'll never run out of ideas, turn camera this way say it this way. you will never run out of content with your 100 problems. and you'll say it different every time. 

You can't win if you are scared to go to the next level. DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. 


You ask someone who has never done it before, you listen to them you just added 5 years to your journey.

25k workshop i was at, in Vegas. If you don't invest in yourself, you will stay where you are at. I am ready!

Are you seriously ready? Or are you just saying it? If you win, I win. If you lose, I lose!

Believe in themselves, first. If you don't put yourself first, you will always put yourself last. 

3 day training, day 1 break down all the fears that you have. no shy no excuses


Day 2 how to create impactful content. who is your customer

Day 3- how to make money off your content


Honest- Gotta invest a little bit. VIP slot, General slot. Bonus hour. 7pm VIP and bonus day of training. 4 days on VIP. recordings for 7 days. General admission, recordings for 24 hours. 10 more seats. 

WOW I've been creating content since 13. started as graphic design, then work with photoprapher then filmmaker. 

I've helping brands for over a decade.

Dontell. 

STORYTIME

He started a business in 10 minute. while we on LIVE, he got his sale. we donated to that brother. 

he is staying in his car. this man poured into me, things from God above. 

I am in my purpose, I just use content as the vehicle. 


WE WERE TAUGHT TO GIVE WITHOUT RECEIVING.

Bee creates the honey to give to us. by me giving to you that means you are receiving. we have to think about that. We gotta think about the people that we gotta touch and impact.

OVERTHINKING, DROP IT ANYWAY. you might say it different. you may reach people by how you say it. can nobody be you like you. 

IMITATED, NEVER DUPLICATED.

If you are gonna copy somebody, copy the right cat. 

$97 OFFER SEPT 26-29TH







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up