SKIP, HEALTH SEMINAR ON ZOOM 9.10.22 8:24PM

YOUR ARE A  MIRACLE.


REGENERATING MACHINE, you are the miracle. connect the parts of you. 

Flexible, then stiff and rigid

no energy, then no bueno


14 days, do member rituals with me.

more energy, creation of life at a higher level. 


SECRET OF LIVING IS GIVING.

MORE MONEY, MORE HEALTH.


Money health immunity internal energy issues. success issues, you feel like you fail all the time.

What's going on for you right now? essential for you to master. 


ACIDIC LIFESTYLE- DISEASE

ALKALINE- HEALTHY ACTIVITY

NO HEALTH EQUALS NO WEALTH


Boost up your body so much taht no virus can live in it. 

Disease can't live in an alkaline environment. how important is it to improve your health?


Find your purpose and give your whole life to it.


What is your purpose?


I was doing what I thought I was supposed to be doing then everything collapsed.. and then i had a kid. then been shaping him into the person I want him to be, speak Spanish, speech theraphy, glasses, now braces at age 12 is next. speaking Spanish and other languages is next step. 


ONLY VISUALIZING, none is gonna happen without the correct and consistent action


REPROGRAMMING

1. HAVE A COACH

2.

HEALTH AND GREAT RELATIONSHIPS

3. FIND LIKE MINDED PEOPLE


4. TAKE ACTION EVERY SINGLE DAY

5. INVEST IN YOURSELF, with time and money.

Invest in you!


Do you believe that you are a spirit having a human experience?

Yes, the energy what you are here to do, you are here to evolve.



When you allow the mind to be in control. Kills abundance.

how much will it cost you this year not to evolve?

and create?

If we improve all those sections, most amount of money you can bring in 12 months.

90k in 4 days. 4 mil in 1 year. we want to make sure money is flowing to you.

how much money do you think you can create in a year?


Find the tools to unlock for better results. 


LAY THE FOUNDATION OF HEALTH, THEN BUILD WEALTH. 

CAN WAKE UP HAPPY EVERY SINGLE DAY. FOR ME IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY (wow)


So much subconscious programming, I'm gonna go and achieve these dream.

I want to lose this weight, mind goes but you are just fat.

I want to build this business, mind says you are not good enough for that.

I am going to show you how to change the internal programming fastest way.


Why you are not reaching your goal. look at yourself in empowering ways.


IM GONNA BE 50 SOON. MY LIFE IS BETTER NOW THAN IT'S EVER BEEN.


You gotta comit to your greatness.

know everything and uncoachable.

only aggression are the ways to life.

Wave magic wand and everything will be better.


Lay that as a foundation. if you agree, 


Health is not absence of disease. its having abundance of life going through us. 


SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND.

DIAMONDS take pressure.  I had to learn it (energy that I have, was not born with it)

How did I go from being knocked down to having everything that my heart wants in life?


TEACH YOU HOW TO SHIFT THE FREQUENCY, CAN ONLY ATTRACT THINGS IN

YOUR FREQUENCY. 


I was diagnosed that i was never going to walk again, be in wheelchair whole life.


Discount from high bar, as i kicked, i let go of bar and i come back over the bar, land on the bar. I'm in an unconsciousness. broken back and never stand or walk again. he is standing and 


My thinking screwed my life was. my thoughts were toxic, fear based. What I learned from BRUCE LEE said don't think, feel. I started studying him, he got better after his injury. I started studying his life.


I BECAME A NABROCATIC CHAMPION. HOW BROKEN BACK TO CHAMPION?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up