alex the konnecgt LIVE turo and other stuff

 TURO:

flying in? what is your flight number and the time you are coming in?


tomorrow, 3 o clock.


then i say:

flight tracker. I put American Airlines, flight 333


What if? 

Why you need my flight number?

All is ay? reason is I'm gonna drop the vehicle at the airport I'm gonna make sure it unlocks when you get  in. 

SETTING: 8 HOURS FROM BOOKING. OR 24 HR MINIMUM BOOKING TO FULFILLMENT.


TAKE PICS OF MILES AND GAS WHEN YOU DROP IT OFF. FULL TANK. 


QR CODE, TAKE IT TO THE PARKING LOT. TELL ME THE PARKING LOT AND PARKING SPACE. THEY GET IN THE CAR AND GET ON.


11PM I KNOW WHEN FLIGHT LANDS. 


its different in every city. for me, they gotta get to the car. what i send a message when they land,  you gotta know how to tell somebody to get to the car. from whichever airline, i know what to tell them. (point by point direction)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up