CIRCLE OF CEOS ZOOM, NEO

Success will never be convenient.


You are looking for success on your terms. when I want to meet with my mentors.  It's on their terms, not mine. I It's up to me to make my schedule match theirs.


Trying to have success on demand. You want to watch the show without the commercials. you 


Come to an event that can change your life!


HOW CAN I GET TO ATLANTA ON FRIDAY? WHERE TO STAY? 


HOW TO DO IT? I HAVE NO IDEA. 


Prepare yourself for the worse case and best-case scenario.

You have to get ready for the blessing.


Tonight is not gonna be long. we added some more value to the event. 

How can we pour more into the people? where were we 3 years ago, 10 years ago? and how can we talk to that person?

You gotta watch the whole show. there is a price to get paid. its the inner man, inner woman that is going to help you stay your life. 


NEO:

WHEN It's your season, it's your season but when it's your season, it's for your whole life.

Man got a restaurant. he wasn't always like this. something can change for you.

Congrats button. this may not be you now but it will be you later. 

God is sending you through some things to get your ready for where he is going to take you.


Alix: MORE MOVES, LESS ANNOUNCEMENTS.

I'm gonna bust a move and let them ready when its already done.

brand has been doing well, we are causing impact. the decisions I make right now are going to affect the lives that we live.


I compare it to a bike. going up that hill. stand up and go up that hill. time to come down. what do most people do when they are on a bike? I see you Ricardo. Sit, stop pedaling, slow down, break. 

When you are going down that hill, that's your momentum. That's your season. 

Circle of CEOS we are comfortable. Life is okay, but we are still executing. 

So many celebrities that we know. 100 mil contracts, a list that are in our DMs right now looking for direction. People I used to look up to 10 15 years ago I'm like wow. It scares me. 

I know he made more money than I made. I know he got more relationships than I got. some point in his career that he dropped the ball. He sat down on that bike. 

Type: I'm not gonna sit down.


Getting in these rooms, this is a part of pushing that momentum for you. I hate clitches Its important to be in the room. the house behind me, home sitting retired right now. these dudes in the screen with me. all the giving back.

It wouldn't have been possible if I didnt pay 5k in 2018 and get in a room with ET. 

The restaurant is great. Grand opening. I always wanted to have my own loungue. something i manifested in the last 5 years. This is not results for everybody that gets in the room. I got in that right room. Someone that motivated me, get me through depression. i went out of business, i just got this flyer today. #1 motivational speaker in the room. 

I will be sharing the stage with him in Chicago (ET).

Met him in Utah, 3  years ago. its been a journey. I feel like I've been on this journey together.

20 days that we didnt spoke. he told me everything he was going to do and he did it plus more. 

When I tell you man, we just motivate each other. 

Fam, anytime you score a win, small or big. if you cant call anybody, you can call alix good energy and i'm gonna celebrate with you. introduces: him500 but we call him slim500.


HIM500: Alix djs. he enjoys it. You want to do things that you enjoy in life. This was your passion. recognized that wasnt going to get him to where he was going in his position. but he can go back and service his passion. we look at life. think about this. mentors told me to play big, because you are going to have to play regardless. i'm struggling with a car note, with childcare, you are going to juggle regardlenss. so juggle bigger obstacles. i'm gonna play the bigger game. 

How can we play big? 

Alix didn't get in stage with ET by playing small yo. what do you mean by juggling bigger things? things that are hard for us. learn to do things that are hard. focused on doing. everything that is easy you already know how to deal with.

I know how easy it was to be broke. I understood this, I know what this is. IDK what its like to be rich, to be successful. manage money, credit works, how to budget. Listen, right. how many people here can do student loans. right? 

How many say I could show you how to delete them student loans from y our credit. they will say sign me up. I tell people this, I didn't see anybody say shit my student loans served me a purpose. when you understand credit, idk anyone got trust funds. nobody has 1 student loan, we have 5 to 10, 15 student loans. banks judge you off the numbers of accounts you have on your report. 


Tradelines to show history on my credit report. but nobody talk about that. 

BoomPay on my credit account. add additional tradelines, different positive account, on the back student loans. I got degree it didn't help me make money. 

What's the problem? no one told us the other route. this lets us know, this is what we should be focused on. if you didn't think about, clean up student loan, leverage nos. paid Fed put 5k get secured loan convert to unsecured loan. then get a business loan no docs as long as it less than 50k. 

Add 3-4 more positive accounts.. 

I'm telling you stuff you don't know. I rather juggle my weaknesses to make them stronger. you are successful off of 15% of the pie. 15% is what you know. 75% is shit you have no idea about. If you don't go figure out, it's your fault. I'm telling you guys this. It's a room you need to be in. discover the things you don't know, 

Let me tow my truck myself because it costs double if county does it. camera to look at driver and focus outside of the truck. just in case. I know that because my brother is in trucking. 

It was inspirational, young brother buy a jet. I don't rap. I don't tap. I don't act, music, sports. guess what? still able to go out and do something black man aspire to do. its inspiration when people see you do things that people didn't expect that it would come from us. I see how far you came. I see you working. that's what's gonna help you get to the next level. 

What resources you need, tools you need. come to the conference. Listen, turn floor over. Neo changed outfits, he is ready to run the play.

How to get in front of as many people as possible.  How to share their story. You understand what Neo has to offer. posted 15 5imes a day. ads are everywhere. He's gonna get in your face. Understand how to get his business in front of more people than anybody else. 

NEO

screen says- NEW IDENTITY

Kid becomes what is downloade

she says i'm a boss. i'm putting that identity into her. a lot of us into her life. you have adopted the identity that you parents and spouse and institutions have put into you. idk if I can make that happen.

its not pssibel for you. 2023 we are starting our new identity today. no more fears, listening to people with small minds. share goals with people that you dont believe in. some of ppl you grew up with, day 1s, your co workers, mom, dad. they operate out of fear and they put it on you.

how many parents inflected fear on you? dont get on a plane, its scary. black people dont swim (lol). remove fears. what's your new identity? 

how are you going to start moving>


SPEED, REMOVE LANGUAGE OF THE BROKE (CANT AFFORD IT). WE GOT A NEW IDENTITY. 

ADOPT NEW LANGUAGE: the language that you are saying to yourself. remove the fear and all the things that don't work. I'm powerful. I'm now happy and grateful that I'm wealthy, I'm successful. your new identity only speaks to the person you plan on becoming. You are not in an area in your life where you should convince anybody of your greatness. you are not in a area in your life where you gotta convince someone to go to a conference.


thoughts of I don't believe I can make it happen. thoughts of broke and broken people. poor thought. passing over opportunities repeatedly. move fast. move fast on your goals and your dreams. people are naive to believe. they wake up in the morning and kiss wife and daughter. I'll see you when I come home later. I'll see you when i come back in the house.

It's naive to believe that we will come back. everything is going to be peachy. goals and dreams will come true next year. when must we start moving on our goals and our dreams? language of the broke says I'm gonna do it tomorrow, do it next week. He's a lawyer. hey bud here's a free link for you to be a vendor at the conference. no more spots are available. why? you were naive to believe the opportunity would be there because you are connected to me.

TIRED OF SEEING MY PEOPLE WAIT AND EXPECTING A LIFE CHANGE. you are not doing the things required to go to the next level. 


UNSUCCESSFUL PEOPLE MOVE SLOW, THEY SAY TOMORROW. I'M GONNA DO IT NEXT TIME. NAIVE, Assuming you are going to be here tomorrow. 

NEW IDENTITY- MOVE FAST. 

new identity- START NOW. 

Make first 1k dollars. you trying to make the perfect branding. We built multi-million-dollar business and entity. look at logo in Alex's hat. Don't it look a lot better?

Your goals, ambitions are big flames? like a flame. you will never be more excited about executing on an idea as soon as you get it. you will never be more excited about running the play than 


As soon as you come up with an idea, you sharing it with your significant other, your mom that got stinking thinking. 

Marcus came with cape and made us understand that credit is good and we could leverage it into good. But they uneducated. Some of ya'll. why you motivating? strategy and tactic is no good if you dont got the mindset right. 

waking up with someone that is not believing your goals and dreams. phone with people that dont get it. gossip and what everybody else is flourishing. I wnat my life will change. 

i hate saying we multi millionares. we understood that we got in the room. momma, you spend too much on marketing. raise my kids with love, pray over them. dont tell me about business because that aint what you do. 

you keep sharing it.

EXECUTE AS SOON AS YOU CAN. most of you guys, rose in Dubai desert. The environment is not conducive. Adopt a new identity, I am successful. I AM. a winner, a millionare, dont put it off into the future. 

you gotta speak those things as if you are. some of you are going to feel exited right now. 

close to the camp fire.

over million to put conference on. We don't do this to make money. we put this together for the people. we see how many people's lives are changing. 

conference starts tomorrow for VIPS.

They gotta end the year the right way. Get credit right like we do. Trucking is never going nowhere. hat leadership will do for your company. Keep digesting the same information and you wonder why your life is changing. 

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE UNLESS I CHANGE. 

3 opportunities, step 1. 2 tickets left. Platimum. 20k to 10k. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. private dinner. just us and circle of CEOs. Everyday, lunch with our team. you got preferred seating. you get our course. all access like you are a CEO. that's 10k. 

We can see how we can help. give you a play to see your business grow. second opportunity, VIP.


I'll pay the other 1k. you come with us with Mercedez Benz tomorrow. Private time with the CEOS. 

Some of you its comfortable for you to come to Atlanta, Marcus how to get more value to the people. going to meetings trying to go get value. trying to impact life across the world. I'm going so hard. 


this would do nothing for us, and everything for you. I'm going so hard on tickets that are 1000 and 100. drop the link. pause for 2-3 minutes to get ticket now. 

Private training at 8:30pm. how to network properly training. 

ACCESS- get in the right room. you know you are not getting in the right rooms. paycheck been the same for past 5 years. You gotta go give yourself a raise. you put points on the board. 

Come up to me, Friday. I was one of the people in the training i want to be the person in the family that provides for my family. 

Sacrificing now, whatever I have to do today. Tired of living paycheck to paycheck. 

























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up