Rose Bud Investments

Lowest how house bought? $500


Where you bought in? 381 market St Philadelphia


I'm in the business of people not real estate.  I let a deal of it the vibe is not right. 


market sucks. so go off market, less competition.

since 215, been a section 8 landlord. 

started to dibble and dabble. 


If I put this much, outcome should be about this much. work out middle components. 


Mortage auction, you get lots and houses that people have foreclosed on.


I posted a reel maybe 2 weeks ago talking about


We own a parking lot. when you have dirt and there is nothing there, 

Pay taxes and cut the grass. people pay lot people can build up. as developers. 


I started with over 8k. i teach them how to wholesale at auctions. bid on 3 different properties.


Put a deposit down and flip it. the one that you flip gives you


Other one, make a deposit down and sell it. use that 1 flip to stabilize then after a while.


SO, NO NO LOANS. that's not a bad thing, i just dont want to owe nobody. 

If you have an option, mulifamily. 

20 properties is 20 locations and places. i forget where some of them at. 

My husband is over me. you want to confidence and condense as much as you can. 


Triplex is 3. 20 doors is 20 different incomes. 


You have a hotel, adequate amount of space to do the same thing. Its already there. 


I GOT BURNED BY CONTRACTOR

Pic of ID, license to prove that they are a contractor. get their insurance. 

look for work. go by deferrals, if you can. our municipality shows us license contractors. home depot also shows you too. usually they do good work, you might.


We got a contractor license so that we can subcontract. but we only do it for our own properties. 


start without money, time. next best currency. 


if i lost the bid, no harm no foul. buyers built up because i have built relations


ask value questions that make sense


I'm pretty good at teacher.

Everything I talk about are things I have personally done. 

I outline it. where we have to go to get you where you need to go. its tried and true and its foolproof. 

You need to build stability with what you have right now.

How to connect with off market deals?

My alarm went off 10 minutes ago. I gotta go eat. 

How to get 50% off course?

Until midnight. 


I have several Canadian clients. yes! start investing. 


You paying for time. when you buy that course, you are making that money back. that's why i dont super promote. i'm telling you, you are 10x your money. 

net30, all that work into building then still not gonna get all you can get.

I went over your course for a year. live in Cali. 

Client on shaderoom, child's father. she used my principles to buy her house. they owed 


Townhouse work 300k. rosebud: HOLD IT!

certified gem dropper. 


Yes work with people 1 on 1.

Mentorship is full

Still have 1 to 1 calls. 

People I have now I have to get them their houses then i start the cycle over. 

SELLER FINANCING

IT CAN be predatory if not done correctly. 

Pull equity out of one home to buy another (another as long as its not your primary residence)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up