AURIS- GET SOMETHING DONE.

I'm doing that thing.


I called to appreciate. Now it's turning into a consulting thing. and I'm talking too much, as I do. catching up turns into me blabbering away and telling my story and never getting tired of saying it. maybe teaching will do me good. 


social media. huh. 



1. Rising Tide Capital has entrepreneurship calls. 


its 12 weeks and its 3k and its paid for and I just need to fulfill a small fee.


can they help with a business plan?

Can I do real estate? Can I focus on one thing? Can be myself and be successful?


Kanye is great at music. he communicates but we don't know what he means and he has thoughts that are so unique. and he is a Christian and he's a lot of things. 


Yeah, remember that book the guy loved God but he just didn't know what to do? the guy that almost fell out of the window? something like that. I wonder why I got rid of that book. 


HELLO>


ORGANIZING CONTENT. HUH. She's on the train. It started me reaching out appreciating and now it turned into me. and that's okay. 


The girl in the movie Joy something she wasn't crying cause the guy died. She was crying because of her reputation afterwards. I was shocked a girl from choir would have sex but it had been 3 years. as i get older my body longs for human touch even more, for real. do something, Auris. Go outside don't meet any people. 

YOU KNOW WHAT I DO LIKE?

i thought she did Newark Girl Rocks. Now you are doing social media consulting. Interesting, people pivot as they say.


lawyer, cooking school first because that's really important. that's what i was supposed to do this morning. money is due in 5 days. 5 days. what to do?

Who to ask for help? how to help someone? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up