Update 8.3.22

 It's coming together.


Ordered the uniforms (for me, first one). all white scrub with ALA Organizers in there.


Have the flyer done (thank the Lord).


Idea to post the flyer on the local newspaper, the number is on my phone. call them first thing in the morning.


Home life:


I have a table coming in, we will have a dining area finally.

I bought the drill I need, so tomorrow can start on putting together the dresser.

The bookcase can go behind the dresser, facing Alex. the bottom won't be accessible but that's okay. It's the heavy books we store away.


Car:

I was getting overwhelmed by that for real.

But tonight we saw the Jeep Patriot and my God, that joint looked so good. 7k. have to call tomorrow and ask if its manual or automatic transmission. 

Need to get that car. 7k. Make sure that money is coming in, that application was filled out. Walid has been super silent.


Money: 

paid for discover and chase. have to pay Georgia power or we'll have problems.... ya heard.. need to write down what card they like to use.


-need to cancel a Microsoft trial thing. I think it was the PowerPoint one. OK

done at 8.3.22 at 5:03am

********


Possibility: make that money, fly to NJ and finish closet for the Alaka's on a weekend. 

More money.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up