I want a home, not be a renter another year

 want a home

a place to call our own, Alex and I


content room

music room

 open concept kitchen


can cook and setup like davie FL home


living room, TV on wall. I can see from kitchen. Kitchen on the wall, goes into sectional couch into TV in wall.


easy for Alex to lay down while I do dishes and can see what is going on.


I want high ceilings, fresh windows, fresh curtains, plan on a corner

a eye piece (like my utensils clock or a sun design or something)


want to own, less than paying 1700 a month for a pool and community.

crazy how much we are willing to pay to be around friends


want of course to be able to do pool at night 

backyard gotta get those plants and garden and whatever we want thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up