Money ideas

 1. Find cover letter and resume, send to DsBoone

2. call mike, can I work for him? (or intern. however he wants to do this). *done

*done, calling at 12:48pm 8/10/22. 

*he picked up! we'll get going on Monday at 10 I will call. Put it on the calendar. 

-start working on the 16th. which is Monday morning. give you a call by 10am. call business line like you did. I told him I was more interested in a temporary work/hire. want to get my hands in there and just start. he'll have to give me access. 

- i told him launching an organizing business, putting ad in paper. for dispatching I just want to get in there and work and see if this is for me. He said, okay perfect I got work for you to do. He said he got a client that has 30 trucks. 

-Perfect! Thank you God!

***Don't ask for money, Auris. I told him job so just keep adding value. Don't ask for nothing yet***

-have a week to make money doing something else. ad for organizing business goes up on Monday if they all accept it and I can pay today. 


-Monday is day to get going. 16th. getting ready to go to school. 

-Call the business line at 10am on Monday morning. pen and pad, cell phone and laptop ready. 

3. Arise, wait tomorrow for email. company gotta accept me. * task done for today. *got text enrolled.

*Completed assessment 8/10/22. Looks like courses start in september. sept 23rd start earning. I'll be working with Mike by then. okay Auris. Try all things. You are searching, looking for a way. 

-next step, wait for results on assesstment.

4. $300 ad in paper *doing other written one.


5. get car, Jeep Patriot


6. Tomas gave me car flipping idea. put new tires and do the stuff that is broken, etc.


7.  $7 a week, new business thing. ****DO IT NOW, COME ON CALL***


8. do a classified. Didn't make the call today. *made the call! 

-sent them email of the words. 


9. Clock is up. * done


10. Oatmeal and lunch idea. *done


11. Walk and listening to motivational stuff in the morning *done



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up