INVESTFEST 8.6.22 HIM500

HOST:  HIM500, MARCUS 

WHITE COUCH:  

CHRIS JOHNSON, ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS, TERRI (IJEOMA),

HIM500: This woman has trained more people than anyone in the world on investment on teachable. What has helped you be successful to teach women over the teachable platform? 

Teri: I cared about the people I was serving. 2 people, serve them, If you have 10, serve them well. Being obedient God said create this course. you trade, you travel. teach my people. Everything I do I make sure that there is a reason. 

HIM500: WHAT ABOUT INVESTMENT WITH A SMALL ACOCUNT?

ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS: teach you to grow a small account. its called 20/20 rule. 2500 dollars, use 20/20 rule. every finger is wroth profit target is 20%. $100, another $100. small accounts. $2,500 is perfect number to start with. 20/20.

4 steps: risk management. 20% of my account, 20% profit target. 

2) high profitability strategy

3) discipline- to only take those high profitability strategy (trades/ setups)

4) patience- to wait for those high profitability strategies  to happen

That's how you grow a small account.

HIM500: I WATCH  CHRIS FOR A HWILE. YOU GOT A SAYING: GET MONEY, BUY INCOME

CHRIS JOHNSON: In your journey, you are gonna earn money right? 1. Business will eventually go out of business. 2. You get sick. 3. You are gonna die. make sure your family has assets that keep paying you, keep paying them. for instance, taking money from building your business. Go outside get in an car accident, active business is now gone. But if you own a rental property, rent is still due. If you own a business, customers are still gonna shop. If you own dividend stocks, dividend is still due. Get the money you make actively and put it into something that will pay you forever. 

HIM500:

TERI: Online business, they did so well during COVID. they think they are immune to it. here's the thing, the problem is that this time govt wont give us money like in 2020. govt was pouring money, rent support, stimulus. this time people wont have the money. learn how to pivot. payment plans. have an offer so ppl can still access your program. this is the time. high ticket offer but we have payment plans. lower to get offers. course is 5k. what can i give at the 200 or 300 that will still allow people to get in? people's money hasn't run out yet. prepare for when inflation starts hitting or pocket. how can i pivot now? partnerships too. get together with some other friends. people have access to all of you all and not just you. 

HIM500: if you build a brand, grow an audience then you can make money. ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS you've done good on building your brand online. What do you recommend?


ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS: Ads, most viral post, put an ad on that. Monetize is to make a funnel. sell something for free after they click on. now grow on the back end. 

passive followers. its ads.

how to get active followers, Instagram has changed so ads is how you are going to grow now.

I make shareable content, not just  good content. share it on their story.

2-3 reels at a time, then a testimonial. 

You are building an organic awareness of your product. nurture, nurture then you'll buy.

Networking is organic growth.  influencer to tap into the audience ( I think)


CHRIS JOHSON: In 2017 buying real estate in the mid west. I'm talking about 20k, 40k properties, that have now doubled. I built a business, made brother manager. That freed up my time to go out and get more money. 

turn active income into passive: dividends real estate, business that I own. If you have Airbnb or tenants, that money is coming. Dividends pay quarterly. Shopify pays Monday through Friday. 

 HIM500: How to have good successful partnerships?

TERI: CARE OVER CASH. someone that already built an audience. they give an added value to their people. taken my course, and talk to their people. those are things that are important. partnerships, you also gotta how to make their business better and not being about your business. 

 HIM500: we can see people we want to partner with. what's the best way for me to impact them and am i the proper person for this person? is it equally yoked or will you bring harm to the person, does it make sense to them? able to grow from?

TERI: Online business is how I can help other businesses be successful. given over 2 Million dollars to black businesses and that makes me happy. 

 HIM500: lil baby you able to teach him, how did you get yourself into position?

ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS: local business Facebook might be better. I wanted to build a local clientele. when it came to stock market, Facebook wasn't it. I needed to be a leader. I used to be a barber, so I would post hey I'm here and post my cuts.

Instagram is good.. know the audience that you want to market to. who are the core audience. You can see it. it'll say 25 to this range. i go look at that. the age range. cater to my audience. what do they like to make money on? accept good feedback. negative comments grow your business. 

Don't respond with hate back. haters can give you good advice. we make money from haters before. you now what? It wasn't it? let me reevaluate what I gotta do. 

 HIM500: 

Chris Johnson: I still nerd out. I take out time to read, Youtube, to research what I read. learning about trust today, okay what type of trust, what's that about? do research. people that have clout.. we are not going to turn this into an entertainment thing. explain that to someone else. if you cant read a book and this is what this purpose of it was, then you don't understand it. 

identify people father ahead of you. understand their weak points too. long term investor, but buy in Tesla was a little too high. 

find things that I'm weak at. trying to find weakness in my mentor. What would I do different?

Go to bed, open that laptop, looking for information I nerd out. 

 HIM500: how to start in investment but don't know where to start?

TERI: 1,000 GOES INTO A MILLION A THOUSAND TIMES. you want to be a Millionaire, you don't want to get a 100,000 return on your investment? how to short sale, make money on the way down. we are all technical analysis investors. if i want to invest in apple, is now the right time? we should all learn to read charts. Reading charts and risk management, you gotta be able to protect your risk. no exit plan, just throwing stuff at the wall seeing if it sticks. if you think about starting to invest make sure you learn. 

what do we do? make money on the way down. all of us trade options right? good things to learn. look into options. 

CHRIS JOHSON: I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT DOES PAPER TRADER. WHEN YOUR MONEY IS UP, YOU WILL GET UP FOR THE MARKET.

TERI: I tired to make money wit my money for 12 years. I recommend paper trading until you are a better trader. 

CHRIS JOHSON: : I learned from someone that was better than me. I had a mentor. I learned the strategies. I didn't go to school for this, I just put a lot of hours into this. 

HIM500:

ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS: I joined military at 18, made 3k in one day in 2018. I made 1800 in a month. I wrote a book to help out the soldiers, telling them to invest. Once I found out people made money from doing what i said in the book, I wrote another book and then created an Instagram.

HIM500: what was the day for you?

TERI: my bosses were crazy. thinking about now make my stomach hurt. I was trading in my desk. principal walked in. i made 3k. and that was his monthly salary. but ya'll I had freedom and confidence all a sudden. i looked at him, 

TERI: I made over a million in one day trading Amazon. 

ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS: 120k in a deal with trading. 

CHRIS: 315K IN A DAY. 

HIM500: What keeps me going? 

CHRIS JOHNSON:  I graduated high school with 1.5 GPA. I didn't go to college. I got rich off common sense. so I feel like let me help someone else. I'm in the game to master the game. No amount of money that was like I'm gonna keep me from working. chasing this mastery level. 

CHRIS JOHSON: 

ARISTOTLE INVESTMENTS:  first million when still I military, Jan 2020. got out march 2020 right when pandemic happening. it was weirdest thing in the world. got rich, I wasn't depressed but i was like what is this really about? negative happened, friends turned against me. traveling gave me a purpose of why taking family on trips. wife runs my business. we started was, when she was pregnant i started my business. 15k scaled the business. I think I can become a millionaire. I need you to quit your job and help me manage this company, only way I'm gonna be able to do it. 

i was day trading, she did back end stuff. i did front end. she made my websites. she manages my money. she handles all the back end. and it helped me scale way faster. scale your business with your woman, they work hard for you.

HIM500: wife did the same for me, shoutout HER500. Teri, why you chose to move to another country, she lives in Puerto Rico.

TERI:  I want to go back to the why do I still teach? Yes I've made a million in a day, yes, but I still teach. If you read the bible, (scripture) says to love God, is to love and help God's people. so I keep serving.

7:33PM

:BREAK::






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up