Cepillo


When I was younger, me and my cousins played this game. It was called 'Cepillo.'  In Spanish, that means brush. However, the game was when you saw a beetle car you would yell out 'Cepillo!' It was a car game, one that we could play in boring road trips or just anytime we were in the highway. It sure passed the time. I think the reason why it was fun was because beetle cars were not then (or now) popular cars. They were very rare, and to find one 
was exciting especially if you yelled out 'cepillo' at the top of your   lungs fast, meaning you saw it first.  Real Estate in New Brunswick is very similar. It is so rare to find, so when you do find a good spot, 
trust me you jump up for joy.  

Landlord told me yesterday I have to move out by the 1st. That's a week's notice. Beats the last landlord, she told me I couldn't move in at 9pm at night when I was picking up the keys. Landlords don't seem to be too business savvy in this town. Or maybe they just don't care that I don't have a place to move to as backup in case they decide not to be landlords anymore. All of this because of a Christian co-worker that I trusted. These people were all linked to her, me and her gotta have a talk.  Until then, like the game 'Cepillo', I'm out looking for bettle cars (ooops, I mean an apartment in New Brunswick). Wish me luck. Make sure to yell out at the top of your lungs (or drop me a comment) in case you happen to see one. They are very rare.

Comments

  1. Nice game ill will play this next time and lovely written article♡
    -Annabel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up