Outline

 1. the roaches, they are big, they fly. you try to kill them and the move out of your way then fly all the way to get your eye level to let you know they mean business.


2. the beatings. i mean as a kid everyone can beat you. absolutely everyone. other kids, your parents, your parent's siblings, so your aunts and uncles and you think you were safe in school? no, the teacher could beat you too. but at least in school there were rules. Only with a rules, no belts!


3. my aunt, she was a super hero. legend has it that she would stay up at night and use a big knife that we call 'machete'. so the three of us, me, my sister, and my cousin would go to sleep and she would stay up and brish the machete against the concrete edge of the house. daring them, come in here and I will kill you myself!!!


4. the thieves.  the glass stuck on the concrete.


5. the lights go off. all the time. for no reason. you smile, you get fustrated and you go outside. we live in paradise, there's always perfect weather so this is not so bad.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up