Hospital

 in the hospital


we were not allowed to feel


we were not allowed to touch


we were not allowed to disobey


i signed a document at 17 signing my rights away


basically they told me you either gonna sign it not or you are going to go to court and we will force you to sign it


the paper said I was in the mental hospital out of my own free will


that was a lie


yes i couldnt sleep, i wanted help with insomnia


i didnt agree to be taken out of school, removed from my family, and the inability to go outside smell fresh air, get diagnosed with a disease i never heard of, then drugged constantly.


do you know, me? I'm Auris, super against drugs.


but these drugs came from teh doctor and the pills were white, small and colorless.


they make you sleepy and were highly addictive and made everytning worse with their side effects.


wnen i told his to the spychoatrist you know waht he said? lets get you a different mix of drugs.


that was always their solution, lets get you more durgs.


wtf am i here? cause i coulnd sleep last year?


i still coudlnt sleep smoe night


not gonna tell them taht


god knows where the fuck they will lock me up there


ive been working hard my whole life to get inot college


not gonna let this shit fuck me up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up