@trishonna IG LIVE

Everything I need is within me

All you need, money house its within you

You go out there ask for money, ask for a job,

Then when it leaves your life, it shakes you.

You need a house, its within you. (figure it out)

It's not their job to look out for you

People will always do what you don't want them to do

Don't expect nothing from people. I don't expect nothing from no one at all

Entitled. Well I did this for them so they should do this for me. they will always not do what you want them to do. it works like that. 

"But I always look out"

girl then stop looking out. stop waiting on people to do for you on the strength of, you do for them. it doesn't work out like that.

I'm not selling my ass. if i was all this back here would be gold statues, spiral staircases. 

I want to do the standards and morals way. I am shopping for a house as we speak. I've been here since August and I'm ready to get out of here already.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up