Andy Audate 2.5k mastermind 1st section notes

cell phone store, made  a million, 4 stores, 15 employees.


not fulfilled, sold the business moves to Cali. starts working out.


has a vision of being a speaker.


goes home, sees an ad about becoming a speaker with Les Brown. signs up.


he goes to ____, he has a vision of speaking on stage with les brown.


he keeps asking.


then he get it. now he's on tour with Les Brown.


now he's going door to door


persistence will always win. no matter your price point. 

i went $299 to now 10k for 8 hours. 


Persistence will always win. I am going door to door. I am trying to fill my own event, in California.


I go to different businesses. They say no. I keep going back they say yes. 100 people. a week before the event, Les Brown calls me. 

Andy why didn't you tell me you were having an event? I want to speak at your event!

I have 1.2 mil followers on Facebook. Let's do it Andy! Lets fill it up! 


I said, you think we can do that? there are 2 weeks left.  

Les says, never mind Andy. I don't want to do the event with you. Hangs up.


My thought was if I did that with Les I could take care of my mom and dad lost his job. and my brother 

I pray to God, why give me the opportunity and take it away? I had a vision of speaking on a stage with Les Brown. 

God says, Don't doubt.

Les says, You have doubt. I cannot allow that in my space. I did not doubt him, I doubted myself.

Don't doubt yourself. I know where he usually is when he is in California. I go to my car, go to the house that he's at. Its a 45 minute drive. I get there in 30 minutes. I get to the house, I run to the house. 

Door opens, I say is Les here? no he is in orange county doing a commercial. I said,  I need to speak to him right now. 

i go, keep selling tickets. I prayed to God. and Les calls me and says, I am going to do the event with you. Les, to speak on my stage at my event! The dream came true. He did it.


But he kept going, he didnt give up. Every no, he kept showing up. No one can resist the human will. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up