Tonight all the things I did 6am 12.28.20

Gateway I did EBT application


filled out medium tax info


Payhip is out


Convert kit is in


Tip from Ebook course from neo


signed up for the Ebook course


and signed up for the event space


What? I got everything bro!!!!


God is good!!!!


I need to rewatch that Youtube video. My ebook needs so many more things I didn't even know about!!!


For real though!


did the fruit cocktail dish, awesome


Nacho cheese dip is so on point. 450 degrees for 8-9 minutes i think? 


awesome, had that movie taste but I think I don't like it anymore lol.


Made me want the pretzels. lol. 


the convertkit website will pay to my capital one bank account.


okay with this money what is next?


need EIN in order to get navy federal account.


call them ask about citizenship needs. 


I bought Alex a bed. shit, coming next week. silver type, then can put his comforter on it.


dang. I spend easily. We are in abundance! I will make it back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up