Dispatch call 2.11.22

 1. wow, that's low because the 7 day average on that load is x

2. the volume to truck ratio is X, so I would like to get your freight

3. I am looking for a little bit of compromise


Build a company, get as many trucks are you want you. Manifest your own destiny. You are meant to be the first one. There's a lot of money out there for us. 

Freight is paying like crazy right now, they are giving stuff away.

Katie- having a hard time opening a business account


Cold calling

He's calling 50k list. a lot have dispatchers already, truck is not up, or not fully registered.

But that list is great. 


Look up people on Saferdot. can look up with their DOT number, it'll let you know their equipment and LLC name etc. 


Justin: I don't haul agriculture, chicken, cows, pigs, grains. I never hauled this stuff. Some of them haul 24 hour straight. they don't use the same breaks that most people use. they run paper logs, they don't have dot. 

2 kids in college, 1 graduating. she hasn't done email campaign and now she's cold calling. she's done her first 1,000.

940-206-0103....GORDAN

He said he's in Texas and 

his trucks make over 5k. dispatch make 1500. 8 percent is crazy. he pays his dispatchers 3%. Justin said that's crazy. he is leasing his whole company and only collecting 10%.

Justin would have said. Landstar charges 35% why are you charging so low? what state are you in? Let me look him up.

He said he never gave DOT and information before, he's been doing this for 10 years. 

Oh okay, I'm gonna book your load. I still need your information. How can I have you do business with the broker unless he has your information. 


Kris: power only part of the course. she's getting LLC. she got approval today. why not get her own mc number? I don't give my mc number out. 

Justin: no DOT for dispatching. brokering or interstate commerce or intrastate commerce. 


Big mike: what info did you use to get on DAT board? get their #, call them tell them you are  dispatcher. sign up for the most so that i can see everything they have to offer. dat is 170 a month or 120. 

Justin: I look at cities, who got the most volume. that tells me where i want to go to. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up