David Imonitie and Brian Carruthers LIVE

Investing : 

David: you are someone that I have watched that you have invested in the stock market.

Why is it that when people do make it then don't use that money to do something with it?

Brian: They don't know better. There's a difference between traders and investors. trader, quick flip. investor- long term. I don't want to be a day trader. 

putting overalls in your money, have your money work for you while you are sleeping is important to me.  Would you rather be a  busy day trader or would you rather be warren buffet? How often did he sell cola cola? never. 

People used to tell me I was stupid for putting so much money into apple, and into one company. a lot of the same people who gave me shit for it, they are not buying island. I got 11 million in apple stock, I got 60,000 shares. I stayed with it even when it fluctuated. When they didn't report unit shares for iPhone, people thought they were hiding. Tim Cook wanted to make shift from hardware company to services. 19 billion just from their services, nothing to do with selling iPhones. 

Buy into companies early, stay with them long term. 

I just started investing in Sweet cream, alternative for fast food. salads for lunch. I got into Chipotle 315 a share last year, last year 1850. I got into Spotify at $85 a share, it hit 1700. Find companies that are solid and have solid growth. 

Nobody wants to hear about your problems until you have solved them. Here's what I was dealing with and this is how I overcame it, and they get inspired instead of depressed about it.

Be transparent after you get through it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up