Trading journal

Buy means up

Sell means down

Buy market buys at wherever i put the cross hair

Buy bid is at 


2/1

8am log in, and setup 820. 820 start, end at 930.

930am to 10:30am 


(buy bid and sell bid in real time)

Made $205

how long was I in the trade? 4 seconds

2/3 Wednesday 

One trade executed in the NASDAQ

start: 

end:


2/4/2022   Friday ZB

at the beginning:

high: 155.13

start: 155.06 at 8:26am (lesson, save workspace) EMA

low: 154.15

No trade done in the ZB


What I learned: a candle could go [ low really really fast even though its an uptrend]


NASDAQ

entry 14552.5

stop 14547.25

This trade cost $550

high: 14825.5



low: 14362.5

-entered at the right time, got the direction right (buy at up)


2/9/2022

ZB

low 152.18

high 153.17


did 1 trade

entry 153.08 at 9:03am

got out at 153.09 (wasn't supposed to do that, don't get out of the trade, let it do what it do the stop and limit is already set in) 

How many opportunities are available? 5

Most ticks in a session?

Win or losing trade?

What do you believe the trend was? up trend

Did you trade in direction of the color of the candle? Yes, buy because green at the time we entered it, and then it went indecision then red. 


I can close at 930am.

NASDAQ

did 1 trade

entry 14899

stop 14896.75

I won the trade, locked in profits.. touched 2k and went down. 

I did sell bid when it touched the EMA, locked in $240 in profit. 


On NASDAQ, up trend. 


2/10/22

Stayed up until 2am taking notes

Woke up at 7:40am without alarm

8:30 am  missed the sell bid, then it was too late . It passed the EMA quickly.

great candle, great drop.

learned: sometimes its good to do the buy limit (with the right click) because it can pass the EMA too quickly for me to click.

Goal for this week: just to get waking time right. can I make to the market open? Master this, then get up earlier and do the rest. last week was rough. I missed Tuesday this week I slept through it. 

I feel awake and happy that I'm this awake. 

-Available for $5,500 trade yes, this 5,500 trade was available 

How many opportunities to get in? 1 at the start

Most ticks in a session? 34 in ZB

Win or losing trade? no trade, missed opportunity

What do you believe the trend was? down trend due to lower lows

Did you trade in direction of the color of the candle? No trade in ZB

low: 152.01

high: 153.11


NASDAQ

What I learned? the EMA moves alongside the movement of the candle. As the candle was going up, so was the EMA setting the line to get in back further. I also learned for NASDAQ might be better to buy bid because the EMA changes so often.

I executed on the move. entry 14924. stop 14926.25 - how many ticks? 20

opportunities to get in? 3

did I win the trade? yes

What do you believe the trend was? down trend 

Did you trade in direction of the color of the candle? yes, buy at green

low 14967.50

high 15060.75


2/14

low:

high:

No trade in ZB, nowhere near EMA, no opportunity

35 ticks between 7:40 to 9:30am

NASDAQ:

up trend


3/11/22

Setup and started at 9:16

had to setup all over again, put the indicators in

ZB: no trade

NQ: trade, not executed right. the stop loss did not go into effect. 



I pressed buy market, i did the right direction. it was green then turned red and then kept going down.

the stop loss was not in place, I exited at $3,300 plus. It was better than the $5k plus loss I could have had. I thought the candle was going to go back up initially (at one point it was up 2k) but it did not. 


I got up late, the NQ was not uploading right. I disconnected and then kept connecting. 


PROFIT FACTOR- WE NEED OVER 5 TO JOIN THE GROUP IAN SAID. 

  • It monitors and evaluates the performance of a trading strategy.
  • It helps in adjusting the trading parameters of a strategy. Tightening of parameters helps to take only the good trades which in turn can increase gross profits and the profit factor considerably.
  • It guides in eliminating strategies that have a poor profit factor.
  • It helps in assessing the win rate and drawdown of a strategy.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up