Thursday

Today is Thursday


I feel like a person that went to jail

and has to go back home


Or went to war and now has to re learn how to be a civilian

It's not that I forgot

It's that I was exposed to another way of living


and now I don't know how to be


Can I be me?

But who am I?


I was there in Cali

trying to keep the peace


and I know you are not aware that your good treatment

did not fully exonerate you from the crappy treatment


you wanted a wife

I'm a friend and even worse, 

a sister

I will not have sex with you

Can you get it?


Will you get it?

Yes you do

but you are still mad

and yell at me 

and want me to be someone I'm not


You keep comparing me to your ex

she sucked so I don't know why you do that

and then you have nothing to say so you 

compare me to your wife that you don't have yet


I ate a chocolate weed cookie 

you influenced me too


and yes I'm an adult

but God, am I human

and humans are weak

have you learned that yet?


and I'm a flower

and this world wants me to be a rock

and God it's tiring


I just want to be me

why does the world want a cold heart

instead of the warm one that I have?


Do not conform to the ways of the world

but be ye transformed by the renewal of your mind

Romans 12:2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up