Affirmations Revisions 4/9/2021

I have a husband whose faith is independent from mine.

Believes and lives for Jesus.

Leads his family into what God is leading him to do.

I feel comforted and I trust him to make the right decisions for our family.

We have a courtship. He respects my boundaries.

We wait until marriage, trusting God the whole way.

People are inspired by our union. Love and peace overwhelms our union.

In hard times we lean on each other. Working together and never attacking one another. 

We respect and love each other too much to yell at each other. We wait until we calm down 

and we are able to be vulnerable unto each other.

Our kids have a great example of what marriage is, a walking scripture.



What am I believing God for right now\ this year of 2021

I am a homeowner, I own a house in Pensacola. 

I have a garden in the back, I pick fresh herbs to put in my food.

I don't have neighbors. I have acres of land surrounding my house. 


People have to drive to my house, by a nature trail. When they get to my house, they are 

already calm and discussed all their troubles in the car. 


I have a designted guest area, where they are completely separate and have their space.

I will give them an itinerary with the common area time, to join for brunch, breakfast and/or dinner.

Guest feel hospitality when they come over, they have time to wind down, rest after a long trip,

and when they are ready to speak to me and hang out, I will make myself available.


When I go outside my house I am in nature. I live close drive to a beach and calming area.

I live in an area that has constant events, and family activities that me and Alex participate and we keep having adventures.


I have an home office: Macbook Pro, scanner, printer and a beautiful desk.

I have a big white bookcase full of business books and fulfilling soulful books.

I have a reading nook in my house, an area designated just for reading. It has an comfortable location and lay down area, maybe a couch and a white furry type of blanket. 


I live in a wealthy environment.  I have time freedom to read my books and educate myself.


I am very mobile. I travel often for my public speaking engagements. My son travels with me as he is homeschooled. We set our schedule and our schedule is flexible. I can cancel anything at any time. I am valuable and everybody know this. 

I am a proficient public speaker. I speak on confidence and self esteem to young girls. 

I lead many to Christ. I am a great example.

I am a funny speaker. People learn and laugh while I teach.

I have a sermon ready to give to the body of Christ. It will be about faith. My gospel will be musical.

I am a world traveler.

I own a 10 unit building.  I own 40 rental units by end of 2021.

I make 25,000 a month passively with my cash flowing investments.



 Your faith is positioning you for the grace in your life.


 - From the sermon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up