Auris 4/10/21

Trust has been broken


the first transgression


we will grow from this


You are still my brother


And I am still my sister


but I'm not gonna lie


This shit is hard


What is love, her initial beginning of the song, the OOOs


they express how I feel


the worst is he's in my heart


I feel like I wont be too mad or nothing he can do


that will make me turn around type of thing


I'm committed to this thing


having this vision come alive


God you already know my distrust issues


This is a revelation of what could happen


How you can get hurt


How you can trust and give your all


and what? I wanted to say its not enough


but I don't run on that anymore


He said don't complain


Made me think of Alaka


Say less, made me think of Trevor


Why can't i just be accepted?


Did God made me to finally be a voice and then be in an environment

that I cant speak


Then what is the point, I feel weak


Manipulated


He was himself, he seemed genuine


Can I not trust people and what they show? 


I get it it was the devil, it was not your higher self


This is too much right now


I've given too much, feel unappreciated


we had a good moment then confessions then I feel attacked at dinner


why am i not successful I could have done more


done more of what? i did the best with the cards that have been dealt.


I haven't been dealt good cards. He said accept responsability, duh. this is what I do. all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up