It's better now

 Undercover billionare and we are running 


trying to figure it out


and it takes time


cause every day that passes are we closer?


we keep doing bible lessons and we are trying to practice patience


impatience leads to doubt and then regret then start question yourself


i believe in your vision and everyday you have more and you are really about this thing


You are not giving up, you are not giving in


There's homework, there's work to be made. I call and you didn't pick up but I am getting hungry and tired. 


bagel and a coffee in NY they would have that at every corner ina  little truck, I hope I hope that he shows up with the whole wheat bagel toasted for real


He said I can make coffee, well coffee is about a dollar. its about the convience of he comes with the food and its already made. I'm waiting so much I have waited too long.


My body is tired, overused, and still I write despite my recluse.


We were up last night and I talked on Clubhouse. I couldn't believe that I had something valueable to say. Basically sharing the meditation thing I do every morning and they found it valuable then gave me a space to be me. Very interesting.


I'm developing my public speaking skills. Yes, I believe I can do it now in front of an audience, yes why not? fail forward, never been scared of a stage. I see it as a place I can be free. A place where I can truly be me. 


I want to reclaim it, go back to it. Do an open mic, sing in public. This morning I don't even want to sign. I coughed so much last night the bubble tea from yesterday was too much. Too big of a portion and I drank Sam's too because I just kept coughing. He said if I have to throw up, throw up. I didn't want to throw up.


I'm not scared of a park at night. He says when I jump out of the plane all that thing is done. Ashley asked me to speak up at the car so I did. He said he called her, she was coming out of bible study. After Miami, I could not go back and do the same thing. I want more, that's why I am here. Samuel's belief level is through the roof. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up