Dispatch Zoom call 7.8.22 8pm

 talk to these brokers. most of them havea  dedicated lane, if their company is large enough.


we got this, change at this, change at that.

you dont have to dispatch those lanes anymore you just get paid.


click here now, schedule a call.


Specialize negotiate the best rate for you possible.

Keeping you moving...are you making $5 an hour a mile?


I recommend emails and text message campaigns. I don't like anything that slow us down. Mass produce your efforts. don't want you to do singular movements.

Text Message campaign- go to Fivver and 

Email marketing, when i was pushing dispatch hard. It worked for me. 


SELF BELIEF. 


$2 load is not happening. i need 8k. 2k 


I did it!! I spoke up and said the words.

Justin said your spirit and self belief gotta be right. If I get on the phone and the person is not right and you are trying to negotitate, I will destroy them just because that is my personality. 

I did it! I spoke and I spoke well, it was easy to do. 


hardest thing is getting a person on the phone. The opportunity of eyes, I gotta appeal to you enough to get through. 


I had 2 truckers cancel on me because I didnt have the website, and I spoke to them in person. 


Weekend dispatch:

Best time to do stuff for monday is friday. saturday mornig is next best change. 

What's gonna happen if you miss saturday. afternoon you gonna get pickings. things you get Saturday is last call, this person can't make it, truck broke down. 

They play with you about the money. they got other stuff to do, its Saturday. day by day loads. i got savvy. I book them out 2-3 days. dangerous game to play. something happens in the in between loads, you gotta hope someone will catch it. 

Tha'ts why they have live updates on these load boards. friday load board will look different then on Tuesday. 


Semi, flatbed, reefer, dry van (hard to dispatch) you gotta have a contact).

I stay in dry van. I am going to do containers, storage containers. (?). You don't need a contract, when I call they have 50 (something) tha tis a contract. 


Container game, $500 a container. He said the max he can do is $350. 

Justin: we have nothing else left on the load. I have gotten them brokers down to this. I'm not a trucker. I be driving. i'm a business person. I'm not trying to hear this stuff. i talked to 100 brokers. i did a whole bunch of day. emailing and phone, everyday. every person that was ignoring me they are calling me.

you gotta put in work in the front end. 

Justin: that's how i got my first dedicated run. ran a load with this broker. They are going to hit you back initially. 


container off a ship with hundred and millions of dollars of contants. you only got $350? its a lie. 

unorganized we dont know what is coming, deliver. add acessory fees. Always add detention pay. port load, i'm new. hey look houston to dallas. 2200. and i list my fees, $55 a day chastee fee. get your own chastee. i'll run that. if not, shut up. 


Justin: i'll do whatever I have to get that load in time. go all in, especially if you have to get into containers. 


i ended days in chastee, beating down my rate...billing a containers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up