7.31.22

 Things are coming together.


Need to still drive forth, income plan, business plan to 


have a place so that the wealth can come in.


Oh yeah! Oh yeah baby!!!


**what about a list of things, 


businesses people can start. 


online store, vendor list or easy to set up businesses. 


and then sell as a virtual digital product, run ads... why not?


It's a good idea. 



re organized the whole house. for the first time, my son said he's gonna be in his room (at night he always comes to my room, to my bed. This is amazing!)


Changing a room and the 'flow' can change human behavior. This is really cool for real. 


I have my lapdesk. I am in the bed. I am on my webinar. If I wanted to go to the office, it's right there (where I spend my time). 

This new setup is going to make us want to be in our rooms more.


I feel good. I found something I liked. God, thank you for having me have time to figure stuff out (even though at 37 I want to already have the money part, work part figured out already.)


I love this. 

I cried, took me over the edge, the thought Auris the past at 7am I would sleep. started going to Tia's house so that I could stay awake. the lack of noise made me go to sleep. i rested a lot that year. Especially after work. I was always tired and waking up at 6am and having a boyfriend was like extra things to do, an extra shift. I drove to his house and drove him around, he offered nothing.

It was cool to get a call and have someone ask about me, want to hear my stories. He did that. that was his value I guess. but when the lies started coming out and the way that he was sneaky. lessons learned, don't believe things at face value.

Don't believe everything people say. He did not have integrity.  I tried to hang with him even though he broke my main belief. Too many compromises, yeah for real. 

**LET THE FUTURE PULL YOU, NOT THE PAST***

I can get my next 20k in wholesale deals. I can go to culinary school, learn new recipes. I can do a makeup business, people can hire me to do their makeup real good.  I can have my organizing business. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up