Bandemic 6.12.22

Motivation does not exist. Motivation is momentary. what happens when that feeling leaves?

You spent a band, where does it go? stay consistent. people get hype, go home and it's over. 

Mr. Mindset. You gotta have Mindset shift. Write everything down everything he's saying. 

-2 Ds- Discipline, Dedication, Determination.

If I give you a million, what would you buy? 

1st Speaker- Pat 

Stand up, say this out loud. 

I am purposeful. I am more than enough. I am more than enough. I was meant to be here. I am hungry for success. I am ready to be the next best version of myself. 

Bandemic- WAVE 2!

We were given two things this morning: a chance and a choice. My question is what are you going to do with it? A lot of you had to travel to get here. You were meant to be in this room. I believe in divine timing. Things happen exactly when we need them to. You are meant to be in this seat. 

What choices are you going to continue to make to continue to mae

-RealPatPaige - teach people to turn their mindset into... skillset.

3 Sets- mindset, skillset, so you can produce assets. 

Mindset is your greatest asset but it also can be your cage. what do you allow your mind to show you, reveal to you?

I was 14 when i lost my dad. 3 fatar car acccidents. evicted (x) times. I am meant to be here. 

Everything that was meant for you, never missed you. Sometimes your family and your friends they are not going to understand. I'm going to talk to you about being a revolutionary.. Drastic change has to happen. Drastically changing 

Growth is optional. Everyone is going to change, are you goign to choose growth? 

VISUALIZE- if you cant visualize it, you can't create it. at the best version, physically, financially. best version emotionally, spiritually. pour into yourself every single day. Visualize and attack. 

The gazelle or the Lion. be on the plate or be the....if you want greatness, you gotta step into your greatness. You are greatness in dysplay. you have to unbecome before anything. unbecome those habits that stopped you from goign to events like these.

Just like your fingerprint, you got a you print, something they can mock but they are not me. whatever field, you need to make room for yourself. undersatnd in order to make room for yourself. what is it going to take to move past my barrier?

OBO- OVERCOME, BECOME, SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR OUTCOME. 

20 years old when i bought my own house. Start investing in myself early. No one is going to be as excited for you as you. i recorded myself saying great things. why? speak life into myself. words turn into worlds. what you say out your mouth will manifest into more things. you are given a God given gift and purpose. 

Your gifts, not just one, you have multiple. the very first step is overcoming yourself. you are you biggest barrier (so true).****

Remove the self limits and beliefs. You deserve to be rich. Ya'll not clapping big enough. 

Create the blueprint for yourself. Figure out what works for you. you are going to hear a lot of blueprints today.

Leave here with more than just information. Today your life can change forever. 

@therealpatpaige

Want to congratulate him!! Such a great job!!!

JOSIAH-

20th birthday got a black card. It is attainable. My mentor gave it to me. It is possible. 

No limit. I can buy whatever I want. 


**Carlos- millionaire with black card. Josiah is sitting there, giving the black card and passing it around, letting people do that its possible. I like it because they are exposed. **

you want to learn how to get that? mentor took me at 19. He saw something in me. Sold last pair of Jordans to be in his mentorship. First day I met him in person. He took care of me since 19. Without him there would be _____. 

I haven't bought shoes in 2 years. Sacrifice. Huge sacrifice. No vacations in 2 years. Personal time no more. 

DEVIN JACKSON JR

RETAIL BUSINESS OWNER

-FROM DAVENPORT, IA

-Parents sold retail from living room and he started selling in school. family sold clothes, food, etc.

2016 joined the service. I knew I wanted my own clothing store. I wanted to go to school for business. after bootcamp, pop got sick. I decided to take over the family business. 10 year stretch of clothing brand. I knew how to deal with clients, tap in with people. 

-came up blueprint to have my own store. TI brand I was tapped in since 14. I had 7 year stretch with his company. already had history with them. Come up with a brand for my own clothing. build my own. 2019 built own brand. took me some time. 

-do trademark seach (know that already). roof was already trademarked. they were already owned by another company. save yourself time, money and energy. 

good designers:

Dizzy Desighnz in fiverr 

cookup graphics @thecookupgraphics

you can draw and have them digitize it

2) find a manufacturer: can look up local print shops and garments. easier, can pull up on them, feel it.

Internatianal get on wassap

EUOR Manufacturing (his company offers this). 

Specilizaing in shirts, shorts, hoodies, joggers, caps, legginGs, socks, outerwear.

screen printing, embroidery machine, digital printing, reflector printing, stone printing. chenille patchwork

lets work 708-317-8122. txt EUOR BANDEMIC

DENIM? working on that, by 2023.

shipping method? pirate ship. cost 5 to 10 buck. 

Pirateship.com

tags- company that create our custom tags for us. if you buy it in bulk you can stitch them in there yourself. 

MARKETING- How to find your target audience, post them and do ads.

JOSIAH- wanted to get ATM machines, they were 2k. I couldnt save my way to 2k in high school. how to get it? credit. 

100kin a day- 

1st step- stop spending cash. what do you get back? nothing in return for every dollar you spend. 

Let's start making something off each dollar instead of nothing  

-all information across all 3 need to be accurate across all 3. 

even if you owe a million, doesn't matter. its a law. this is why we cna get things removed. student loan, you owe 30k. date opened, has to be 100 percent correct across all 3 bureaus. Every single account is inaccurate. I haven't seen one all correct.

-Build out the profile. before you apply. 720 why still getting declined? structure the report properly, then give you the bag, easily.

-get a pledge loan, Navy Federal. give you 1k to use, freeze that 1k from your savings. what we want to do is, pay it right back off. pay 90%. here's 900 right back. now, we're gonna have an account thats 90 percent paid off. excellent account on your credit report. strong account. 

- Do like 2 of those. more accounts, more building you do. 

ANOTHER ONE:

Andrews' federal credit union, put your money up to get a loan.

secured credit card from Navy if you want.

-Have 10 accounts on your profile before you apply for personal credit card. even before doign business credit. we want to be A1 on paper. Let's get the high limit out the gate. Structure it properly. 

-save inquiries. they stay on 2 years if attached to wrong account

-Utilization, stay under 30%. I say stay under 10%. You look better. 

-no late payments. put everything on auto pay. from day one. stop playing. late payment, what happens? takes 100 points (after all this hard work). you gonna be sick.


Tradelines- when to put them on there. authorize users tradelines, (explains)

nothing negative, then built, dont have age... then you add tradelines to cover the area of the history...

GOT IT!!!

You can make money by just having a credit card. Sell tradelines. 

I got 20. they got slots. I make thousands of dollars off this. 10k limit.

you dont have account, need tradelines to get these approvals. who the source? me!

10k for 10 years. charge $500 for each slot. 2500 by pressing a button. get 5 people who need history. anybody need history? I got a tradeline. boost a credit card for ya'll. easy. keep them on there for 2 months. after 60 days, get removed. purpose is to get what we need while credit report is enhanced. 

It's only to get the approvals, then you dont need it. 

I got 50k in IG. post it and fill them slots up. get it together so that you can make that opportunity. fill up all these slots. so i can pay down my card and do that. 

banks soft pull

apple, fnbo, candence, nasa, citizen... new bank i just discovered. i search little credit union in my community. 800 my CR.

when i go i dont worry about getting it declined. i worry about how much i'll get approved for today. 

little credit unions will give you a bag. I will give you my best one. another way, PSECU. that's my bank. they approve people for 20, 30 just because you got 700 credit score... dang.. I need that...


Credit card, 10-20k, personal loan, 10-20k. 3 products with 1 inquiry. cc, line of credit and a loan. 30 to 70k. 

We can make money by telling people that you can get funded. you can make a flyer with this and find people that have that credit score. 

I can get you 20 to 30k. I'm gonna apply for these 6 products. get approved for 70 to 30k. charge 10% fee. 50k, make 5k for one application. I can do application in 10 minutes. that's just 1 bank. 

I'm keeping it simple about how this stuff works. for real. I made 100k in a day. being able to put myself in position because I know this stuff. I would take this way more seriously than we do. people put this in the backburner. people still go home and not take it serious. 

If I tell you 10 different banks and within a week why anything else in your world be your priority? your opportunity out. Start businesses and investment. 

semi-truck company. 20 Airbnb units in Miami, credit business, coaching business. It all leveraged the credit to start this stuff. I didn't know it was this powerful. You can entertain any conversation when your credit is A100. semi truck, that's the money right there. You wouldn't be in position to start it because you cant get access to the money. but if your credit was good, you could. 

It seems a little reach y but its really not, the bag is there waiting on you.  Obtain a 300 item. AURIS, make money, pay everything off. get it back to 700. 

How I learned? Pay a mentor.  I paid 5k. It made me multiple 6 figures. Just by learning credit. Not talking about where to put the money. 

Find people that do have good credit and run the bag with them. Just by having this information. This is amazing. We can go down some. 

TURN CREDIT INTO CASH- 10k liquidate it, take money off. everyone likes cash. change mindset, everyone likes credit. 

1 way to do it: it's not hard. Its not a cash advance. (high interest rates). pay attention: 

K Jewelers, 2 necklaces. 2% cashback. on 10k. spent 10k. made 2%. made money by spending money. I love this stuff. I swipe my whole limit. I got 2 necklaces. go back, my wife didn't like these. i want to return them. go in this store. go there with my bank card. go with both cards, credit card, and bank card. owe 10k on credit card. go back after 2 hours. 

I don't know where that credit card went, all i got is my bank card. I want to return these, okay enter the card. put my bank card up. they will turn it into your bank account. go to your bank account, take it out. 

What happens now is, turn credit into cash. and I got literally turn it into cash. Take credit serious. Take credit for a lot of stuff. i wanted to learn everything about it. my opportunity out. 6 figures how else am I gonna put that in my hand? 

@smittythegoat_

set up going to send it to you in a text message. text the word bank to this number. 360-268-7728

630-686-7728. text that number saying BANK. -SEND THE PLAY. FOLLOW THE STEPS OK?

aint nobody perfect, stuff happens

WE CAN GET YOU 6 figures. in a week. she got 800 but she scared. but you gotta do it strategicalluy

3k, did a ATM business. first business. did pretty good when I started out out the back. I started small. 

Bought vending machine, put it in a hair salon. 

for credit play:

Same for Saks5th, Finishline & other places


SPEAKER

- I'm grateful that he is living his purpose because he has helped me live out my own. We give this information that we all have. You guys pay for the information so I know you want to take action.

-Who wants 800 score? You can still be denied. Credit Profile is more important than your credit score. 

More LLCs you have, the better. You get funding in each LLC. Even for the same bank. 

name- generic. ABC enterprise, fruitful Fam LLC (you dont know what they do)

cannabis, Credit repair, funding, high risk industries dont put that in LLC. 

pay $500 per person to set up LLC. $12 a year domain from google domain.

google workspace

-Northwest Registered Agent $125 then 

register your business in secretary of Sec

-go to LLC university.

your NAICS code is also important. I use 54611 Consulting

-get EIN in IRS (free)

Real Estate JV partner

operating agreement

freedomvoice.com or grasshopper.com to get a business phone number.


11) Duns number (not necessary since april 4th)

12) download NAV App 

Monitor your Biz Credit and pay for their services 

$119 and then $149 every 3 months


A



merican Consumer Counsil Membership for Access- $15  gives you access to many FC

Air Force Federal CU

DCU- no payment for 60 days for a quick 2k loan. 


DM me FREE LLC. how build for yourself and other people. 

47 million people quit last year. I found a VA, train them and run the play hands free. I send to VA, give them 20%. (He invest in marketing and getting those clients)

100 payment history

10 accounts

1-9 Credit utilization

at least 4 years of age (that's what I am missing, almost there)

2-3 inquiries by bureau


Tradelinessupply.com helps in showing you what tradeline you need to meet your goal. 

Rapid funding in our industry. 

You need to know what banks pull from what bureau. Fill out all the applications and apply at rapid sucession

all incognito mode, 3ccs off each bureau. (secret lender listen dm word NOBLE)

secret sauce cause you paid to be here

-

10k put in the account for 90 days. then personally, in person, do a manual application. you maximize the limit that they do on the credit card. 

Take money off cards, get cash, build rapport with the banker. 

ALLIANT CU- personal CC, personal Loan, with one inquiry!

Wells Fargo- up to 100k loan, soft pull, no doc (no income ver), must be a customer no pre payment penalty, pulls from experian

wells fargo business cc

-open an account in person and proceed with cc application

-soft pull (if you do online, its be a hard pull experian)

*you have to go in person, for this play, develop a relationship

they should recommend this to you with your profile, 

a quick 10k 

KEY bank

-open business checking and savings, put $50 on each

within 30-90 days come back apply for business LOC

and or business CC

They pull Equifax

TRUIST BANK- BBT AND SUNTRUST COMBINED

PULL EQUIFAX

4 CREDIT CARDS

UP 2-4 CC WITH 1 INQUIRY

************


-no doc loan, 75k. 

Fidelity, open a brokerage account. do 1k... download the app. then apply for Visa CC

access to the cc lowest is about 5k.. highest is 25k. how long after within a week? quick play. 

once credit profile is where it needs to be. 


WHAT'S THE IG?


///////////////////////////////////

BANDEMIC CAR

-Turo, car sharing, etc.

-working 2 jobs. financial advisor, and working at restaurants.

-learned 

-person to person or car share platform

There are other platform, dont get stuck.

Hire car and get around. i use turo and hire a car. 

Innovative, new industry. turo vs hyre car.

turo- higher demand. 

more efficient claims support and reimbursement process

my personal preference

Hyrecar

-geared towards Uber and Lyft drivers

-attracts more long term renters= less work in between

-doesn't have mobile phone app for hosts

who am I? ralph Javis

making 1k every month. paid itself in one trip. I like hyrecar because its more long term renters. 

Hyrecar is more outdated. doesn't have mobile phone app, but you can work it all online. 


Turo can't be no less than 12 years old. 2010 rn. last year i put 09 ford focus, grabbed from auction (2k)

It got grandfathered in. run it up until it dies. Has to be fewer than 100k miles. 

Cars have to have clean titles. autcion and junk cards have salvaged titles. 

Turo is not availabel in NYC. in the works of opening up. 

Few vehicle requirements.  A little more leisure. cant be more than 15 years old.

-separate uber and lyft inspection (is ur state doesnt have stickers)

WHY CAR SHARING?

-very low barrier to entry for new business

-does not require a lot of upfront time or money

-may different paths to success

I do not only this, I do credit and RE. but this was easy as new enterpreneaur. 

most of us have a car in driveway...took me long time to save up for property.

can get in, with that car sitting in your driveway for side business.

some plays, liquidate 10k. build relationships. 

Don't gotta put a lot of time. real estate other business, take more time.

I keep between 5 to 10. they can get crashed and i buy more. 

it depends on what you can accomplish. 


How to properly scale your fleet

-decide to invest just for your business

-can have 1, 10 or 100

-you do not have to be restricted to one type of car. you can rent economy vehicles as well.

-2 main ways to get my cars: 

1. cash aquisitions 

-private sellers, auctions, and leverage OPM for payment without a note

-the better you become at finding deals the more profit you'll make

-vet it, craigslist, angie's list, facebook 

make sure you have a mechanic and these cars are good

you can leverage other peoepls' money. 10k cc, MS play, then go private seller or auction and buy a car. Minimum payment is $100 a month. Pay back that credit card. Asset for free, leverage your credit.

truist account, they gave me 25k in my LLC. 6000 and i made 3k so far. paid off in half a year. brough a asset that brings me in 1k a month. 

It goes into all of these plays. 

Better you become at getting these cash deals, the better. 

3 economy cars for every financed car. these pull the weight. cash car, finding the right deals. cars that are going to run, going to rent and will make you the money. 

COMMERCIAL FINANCING

USING multiple lender to leverage business credit (even with a New business) to acquire multiple vehicle at once with no money down!

*up to 4 cars at one time in your business name with no upfront payment!

-multiple auto loans in your business name at one time

one hard inquiry on Personal credit report

no money down on the purchase

funding for up to 100% of your acquisition price

apply for 4 business advantage loans and get approved overnight. 

strong ones. 

Navy Fed, it all mixes in. We didn't have knowledge too until now. 

Tesla, grabbed it last year. Do commercial financing at the dealership. 


100k car, makes me 3k a month, and its not reporting. free money. 

they'll fund up to 110 percent. due to loans and warranty. 

scaling your fleet, this is where you start. 

Up to you guys to understand where your credit report is. 

go with cash or financing. great way to get into this car financing game.


FINDING A GOOD DEAL- is the key. 

-push for no money down

look for deals that are 15% to 20% below MSRP

look for interest rates less than 5% if possible

calculate how many days it will take to rent to pay your monthly note

-do market research, see how many days they are renting for

between 5-10 days to pay the note, that's the best deal. 

COMMERICAL INSURANCE

-insuring your fleet with insurance from providers who are familiar with car sharing 

-use commercial insurance, familiar to what we are doing

-cover the car when its not being rented on Turo or hyre car

-doing documentation, crash i paid 1700 banged out gave me 10k in that year. plus 6k in cash out.

getting top dollar

GPS TRACKER/KILLSWITCH

-see where it is, and remote turns off the car and can go pick it up with your spare key

-all before you get it rented

-proper documentation, all properly rented

-doc 30 to 50 pics before and after each trip. (no picture, no payment)

(wonder how he gets all that paperwork together)

AUTOMATING YOUR BUSINESS

-vehicle lockbox, allow guest to pick up and drop off your vehicles remotely. you dont have to be present

-fleet management software- all in palm of your hand

-Allows you to send messages. at key points in guest trips. check in, send pics of ID, where to park the car. using pre made texts. no way to send different messages to different people at different times. your business can run itself. 

-always look to stay competitive

-build relationships in the car business

-keep net of 3-6 months worth of monthly expenses

-take right to auto shop, right after the banger.. 

-stay competitive pricing- use rental platforms and fleet software

-Sometimes in winter, seasons get slow. make sure you can pay those car notes. 


the recap- 

ralphmeansbiz.com/mastercourse enter codee: bandemic 

IG: Ralphmeansbiz

Esiest play to get into and run up a bag quick

-Private car rental agreements when you do private rentals, the contract is most important. clearly identify, what the agreement was as a rental. 

-Can gotta get those bookings but gotta deliver. Appreciate ya'll. 

FERRARI FROM ATLANTA

-HOME INSPECTION BUSINESS

-Girl with dreads that chill with Pat 

-I'm telling you with no plays, just how to do a new business

Rari @ VENDHER 

5'9 Crawling into all these spaces, I'm doing it. 

--starting as vending machines in 2020.

then did portfolio STRs (to nurses, no AIRBNB)

then business consulting (getting people set up)

I want to own a lot of real estate, to prepare for commercial real estate business I want to see

what is going on with these assets journey

WHY BECOME AN INSPECTOR

-no post secondary education needed

-low start up cost (under 5k)

-immeditely income generating 

-make your own hours

-makes real estate investing easier (learn what to check for)

-on site connections ( ppl that are buying)

-you make the transaction (they cant buy until inspection is 

( i used business credit to get it started)

you get paid same day. i'm not at anyone's house before 10am and dont do after 5pm.

$450 for inspection. 86k if 4 inspections per week*12 months.

people book me just cause i'm a black woman and they dont see a black woman in this space.

Additional services: separate cost from inspection

mold testing- $350

radon testing $150

lead paint testing $150 (cost $10 at Lowes)

infrared thermal (camera thing, i can see if there is a leak somewhere)

up to and over 1k per inspection

other inspectors charge for something we can do for free

-350 and turned to 1k. takes 1.5 hour to inspect a home. report takes time. 

-Let's say 4 hours at 1k is good. 

-eliminating another party that we do not need. 


-Home inspection are mandatory to buy real estate (false). what's mandatory is apprasial. 

-home either passes or fail (false) inspectors do not enforce code. common misconception. 

we point out flaws then outsource. 

new construction does not need to be inspected (false) new builds can be completely destroyed. 

home inspection is same as appraisal. (no)

 The 'big 5'

Most crucial to your job

roof- don't climb

foundation

electrical 

plumbing 

HVAC - air and heat is working in home

unregulated states for home inspectors

-I went through 8 week program. got credentials and started inspecting.

-Look at what they require: llc, ein, 

National Test Associations

-they look at their credentials

NHIN national home inspector 

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL

Residential has roof, commercial has a 

Magnitude of size being different. big things to keep in mind. 

-I did a mansion in Atlanta. gotta have a team. i had to outsource. owner and i work in it. sometimes you gotta outsource to other people to help you. 

Tools- you need a ladder. drone, (to inspect 

Real estate agent, use drone to build real estate videos and market to real estate agents.

You have the skills and tools. I made this quick. _Vendher can follow me.

I did a Tiktok that went viral and got a job. $350 gig.

A good way to make income. 

AIRBNB

- has 3 year old. college grad, straight As.

-patricia millian. didnt learn much. graduated top of class.

-took class in 2018 talked abotu credit, real estate. i took action

1k. learned about sales. make sure you have product or service that helps. 

airbnb gives me income every single month. 

can take 6k to start minimum. now every single month its paying me out. 

i would make 10k back after 6 months. and cc is paid off.

I sold food in school. used the 1k. i got car and sold cars in auction and sold in facebook marketplace.

make 6 figures on just Airbnb. I sell product and services. i do credit as well

passive income. IG is earned income. 

My units are booked in Philly. i'm here with yall. i invest into airbnb and get paid out. 

location matters. 

build relationships with landlords and realtors

zillow.com

facebook marketsplace ( i was able to get direct landlords. build relationship. 

tourist area that people travel too a lot


-2 brd. sub lease on top of that. cost less money, less risk. 

more money you make than the landlord. he's making 2500 a month. I'm less risk, less money in. 

long term real estate is a good game. this helps you get cash flow to start saving towards real estate.

Landlords are investors. if they keep buying they will give you another one.


--cost to start 6k minimum for 1br 1 bath

10k or more

-first, last security

-furniture (pretty in pink airbnb i did a unit) it has 30k followers. 

I spent 30k in pretty in pink. that unit makes me more money than all my units. 

PRICING

-take advantage of the airbnb platform (show on Airbnb)

-figure out the price of airbnbs in that area (rooms, beds, bath, games, etc)

-Figure out the rent for the place

-Xthe cost by each weekend (cost) 3x4= how much you'll make on weekends

-start on low end until you get reviews. then you can charge more down the line.

250*21 I do that, you are not going to be booked all the time. its like 5k. rent is 2500.

subtract income - rent = profit

average rent (1 or 3 bedroom)

get creative, has game room, pool table, etc.


Rent should be there already. What are you going to price it? 

LANDLORD APPROACH

CORPORATE LEASING

-SOME ASK for 2 years of DNB history

good credit, good income, travel a lot, is it okay to sublease

it's a numbers game, you will receive many no's but you will find that yes!

don't give up

landlord don't know

where is leasing office

make sure guest in room place with no contat

apartment building vs houses


-I do tell the landlord, I did do it in atlanta, in big buildings. they dont allow that unless you buy multiple units or buy condo. you have to be very careful. checking in and checking out is important. they cant go to leasing office. this is how you check in and check out. then you can get in trouble. and get evicted. 

-I do tell landlords. went viral in tiktok and IG. 1 mil views on tiktok and instagram. 

Someone will tell you yes. How do you furnish? on budget or not

1st couple of it, I go to offerup. letgo (for TV, brand new TVs on low end)

you can get couches on there as well. 

Facebook marketplace

amazon travel shampoo, paintings

Ross, TJ Maxx, Burlington

Walmart online or store

lastly, target for finishing touches

(think hotel vibes)

Tells ppl how to check in and check out. unless they ask where is the soap or how to turn on TV. I have VAs for that. Philiphines. onlinejobs.ph for 2 to 5 an hour.

You can get good Furnitures at these places as well. get passive income in there and try to make at least 1k a month passively. 

LISTING AIRBNB

-hire professional RE photographer

-make airbnb accoutn I suggest you have llc and logo or prof pic id and basic info

-go on app and 

show other superhost descrition

cleaning fee set up (125 usually). she charges $50 each time. gotta find good cleaners that work that for you. just charge more than what they charge you. 

extra description set up 

interview cleaners. make sure they clean up. leave, come back and check up on them. the cleaning can mess up your Airbnb. if reviews go bad, then they are not gonna book with you. start a whole new account and start all over again. 

MANAGING

make sure cleaners are there by 11am. make sure they clean everything and set up how it needs to be. 

-Can't cancel on Airbnb. only once a year. a manager has to fix toilet before next booking basically. 

3pm and 4pm. cleaners clean between the time. 

if someone steals in your unit, airbnb and pay you. have to take pictures. 

PSMILLAN__

I charge smoking fee and if someone throws events and parties. 

Airbnb has 1 mill in insurance

-limit on how many people. have cameras outside of the door. if i see 20-30 ppl they get kicked out. you have to leave ring camera, smart lock. lock boxes. 

215-660-0060 text bandemic

Mentorship only $500 instead of 2500 for rest of the day.... 

credit repair for 3 years. i tlak about cr, funding, airbnb and turo in miami. i live in miami. i used to do turo in miami. did 2 benz. make money off that as well. i do mainly airbnb in philly. but also sell digital products. teach how to market your business. been doing 3 years. airbnb is great passive income. its not the main thing I do. lot of cash, invest in something..

if you buy property, ppl make 300 a month or 1k. airbnbmake at least 2k to 5k, 10k. passive. tat's why i invested first. tkae that money, accumulate it and eventually invest it in real estate. 

mindset, re, airbnb, turo and special guest. its 3 weeks wtih it. tuesday and thurs 7pm to 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

29 year old. in college, trying to buy books and started selling. arrested us, what am i doing here?

MOGUL lifestyle- 

looked through YouTube, he was felon, he got into real estate...

4 mil in real estate acquisitions

-built million dollar real estate portfolio in 18 months. 


-marketed, negotiated a short sale, in Brooklyn in 495k. found mentor.

2 family brownstone, in front of capital partner. he put up entire 285k. 15 percent equity had to give him

595k. he put 40k worth of renovations, sold it for 

Made 6 figures my very first deal. I was 25 years old. 175k after split commissions, taxes. from 0 leveraging other people's money. No way you telling me you cant do it too. 

You need to have a vision, a strong why. when money comes, how are you going to push through? my biggest why is time. passive income. Invest in commercial real estate. Don't have to trade my time for money. teach you how to get into real estate. big boy RE.


Prepared for the storm? Life, what else. I'm gonna be real. Recession is happening now. Gas is high. 

Commercial real estate in Florida. Deals, bring deals to investor. Make myself a value add. Learn about the 1031. Make sure those are still intact. Outpace inflation. 

Self storage facilities- commercial real estate. i got because i was in small apartment buildings, 40 doors. cash flow but tenants issues. dips into cashflow. got into this. no tenants, no trash, no toilets. 

-people downsize, put items in a storage unit. you are still emotionally connected to it. so many businesses went out. what to do? store it in storage unit. passive income. owning real estate. when you own asset, bigger than the cash flow. tax advantages, the appreciation. you cant get that with no ownership.

Next slide- who needs self storage facilities. where do you park your cars? i run car rental business out of storage. park is inside the units. key and keypad i got 24/7 camera access. VAs watch these 24/7. turo, car rental, and own storage facility. rental owners, contractors, they need your business. 

No people live there no less maintenance. auto pay, 10% discount. i dont have to chase you for the money. no wear and tear. manage with a smartphone. becoming your own bank. 

becoming your own bank- how to get the money

SBA 7a Loan

- Started in 1953

- Eligible in fall 2010. 

- All banks can and do SBA loan but all of them as well versed to conduct one. 

- Designed new investor get into this industry. It finances up to 90 percent. 

-25 year term loan

cashflow based financing

approval up to 5 mil

high leverage financing

Life insurance can be used as collateral

SBA 504 loan

more experienced investors

approval up to 15 mil

25% down payment required

15- year terms

Origination fees

New construction loans included

RE line of credit qualifications

asset value, you cash value

experience

credit score


SAUCE: BUSINESS funding 350k. liquidate it. put in business account, approves 5 to 7 more than your account. sounds good. 

Experience as well. better terms, more opportunity. leverage other people. Who can we go to to get things done?

Have operating agreement with someone that has the experience. have some good credit. it doesnt always have to be you, just understand the information. 

Debt- You gotta pay it back. now I am my own bank. let me borrow from myself. 

Who got life insurance?

Group got life insurance policies, lend and get 10k interest on your money. that's dope. 

A lot of us want to be CEOs. you get paid last. sometimes it may not be anything left for you. 

 Ideal Borrower

cashflow

debt to income ratio (50%)

balance sheet (for your business)

good credit score

us citizen

Loan application forms

-tax returns or w2s. have business plan, need to know where you are going. what are you going to do with it? Is the hard part. got money too fast, great leader, cant communicate. cant think beyond the right now, how to innovate the business. 

DEALS ARE NOT FOUND, DEALS ARE CREATED.

IG: MOBILE LIFESTYLE, TAG ME ON IG. 


BIZBUYSELL.COM - BUSINESS owners that want out. can buy self storage, its a small business.

qualifies for SBA. network with these brokers. discounted facilities. 

loopnet.com

propstream.com 

craigslist.

can look there as well.

-let me know, $500 referral fee. 



-BAD MONEY cannot follow good moneh

-at least 500k  in debt or more

-emotions, good listeners. mac loans, we're gonna solve it.

only one in US solve Personal guaranteee issues, we write the check

transfer assets to new entities

combination, hard core.


HOW TO PREPARE FOR PRIVATE WEALTH

-linked in professional

-professional image, who are you?  honest feedback, solve the hard feel

-good for you, revealing stuff that you can fix. dont get in your way.

-are you communicating your brand? what's your demeaner? are you patience person?


-are you private wealth material? give u black card flashing rolls royce. then talk to amex.

its a vanity add. sure, some rappers flash that. we do 100% approval, btw. 

we're preparing you for your black card. we're gonna give it to you (huh?)

take the time to level up your knowledge today. don't stop. 

level up, its only up from here. not know how a solution looks like until its inside. 

if they gave you an opportunity, take it.

get financial discipline.  where are you investing your dollars? right type of condidate? financial discipline. 

confident to give me that? so that i can audit that. we're doing it. private bankers. we gotta level up.

you got new phones, you dont need me to think right. what you need is more money and wealth.

a truckload of bag, not a basic bag. real fast. not object that will parasyte your finances. 

very important. professional standards. very flimsy, social credit system... you gotta level that up.

focus has to be so on point, this person, they have high integrity. 

(i was so focused when i was in school no i'm lying. i did all the events. i was bored. went to all the meetings. )

if i tell him give it next week, he gives it to me in 3 hours. next week your assignment is due. forces people to give you more. this guy, give context. hear from him, share your experience as private banker does. sacrifice, hear it from the horse's mouth. give you some guidance. 

-this guy gets contact I can't. my name is Chris. enterpreneurship at 16. video games. people paid to be good at their video game. made quite a bit of money. turned into passive income 

read his youtube watch everything.5 min, bought every course. 

now it has 90k ppl. i'm moderator. who we choose. certain qualifications. we're gonna choose who gets a black card and who doesnt. only we can. 

-Just stay focused really. gaming, made money quick and fast. 4-5k in food. clothes, shoes, jewerly. really stupid but i was making it. its just gonna keep coming in. then rough months. then still spending like that. 

rooms with people with 250 mil. Wasn't comfortable. Ali said you got this, you doing this. i was in the room. it was a lot. now i used linked in, powerful platform I reach out to personal wealth clients. talk with them. what do you have to sell me? nothing, get to know you. 

i graduated 2 weeks ago, i dont tell people my age. young, not intelligence is at that level. i can do 150 mil deals and I'm young. its your mindset really. awesome right?

I WANT TO HEAR FROM JOSIAH.

I'm looking for an army. Can I hire an army? I want a bunch of Chris. Program for you guys, get you in touch with Chris. Systematically build and get those deals. One things to start off with. Social system once again. At beginning, I wasn't sure. I study people. You see how he speaks, he's not hurrying. he's very forgiving. the most powerful tools, you can crush your enemies but you choose not to.


FINISH OFF STRONG - Amex centurion/black card. (flashy object). why make 5 mil a month, better because you still have to pay the bill, by the way. very letigious, they will sue. amex is biggest record in us court. If you dont have the income, make the income. 

400k spend on american express. 1 mil net to qualify. 800 FICO score. oldest account at least 9 years old. 125k in revolving credit.

professional and disciplined reputation think private wealth

must be invited the centurion committe/team

must be invited by centurion committee team

-committe looks at it, they look at everything. 1 in 1k ppl get the 

internal eco systems. 10k and 5k for fee. traditional way to get the card. 

who has those qualifications? 

That's okay. You need to be ready and comfortable wtih. doesnt guarantee approval. 

GET IT WITH US

1.5 mil in savings

a complete CV Of your character

notarized copy of your paperwork for our world compliance check

tax compliant and ready

we are the committee

4k initiation fee/ 4k membership fee

no credit checks.

Bank account- in switzerland, minimum deposit, 30 mil. 80 percent in there. waiting line? 

how long ot open bank accoutn? 1 day. lawyer issues bank licenses. inner circle. 

have your belief, benefit to open the account.

BENEFIT

- private banking living on 1.5 mil 

LOMBARD LOANS - against stocks and bonds

Play right now

Lot of math on this

Re Investment trust- portfolio of RE assets 

cost to get them? really low interest. why? in Europe its negative yield. 

borrow up to 900k. 54k annually interest only. assets are the lein.

10% 95k on a million, not bad. 

reinvest it in anything you want. get another REIT, 0.06% is the cost. 

It's not in the math, I'm making bank. I'm making this money on the expenses on my loan. 

this is what arbitrage looks like. I get a free Lamborgini.. So I can invest my money. 


Monet for Gucci I don't care for. that's why set up 1.5 mil bank account. live off the interest.

no longer hungry for money. patience to talk to the people and be a good listener. What's your goal?

what should we aim for? financial aim. all of you at least 1.5 mill in deposits. 

open a private banking and we're gonna give you a single one. this is magic (compound interest)

Private bank in Swisszerland, go there, meet my lawyer. 

US citizens are allowed. make income tax free. wonderful. no longer tax problems. 

 We are going to guide you. 


 I dont do mentorship without accountability. sleepless nights. 

get ready to work like never work before. It's gonna cost a arm and a leg. 

generations to come. No death tax. no assets to transfer. my power as trustee goes to my kids. 

get ready for this kind of power in your hands. share privately those who attended the pandemic.

Going to make you work your ass off, but the work is beautiful. 

10k followers, by somebody. 
















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up