Whats going on?

 a slurp a burp of depression

does it want to come on?

am i sad? or just tired, i'm definetely not tired


i hate when i look at ___

i remember all the things I am not currently doing

the house is a mess, and i have no desire to clean it at this time

i was going to start on the outside and it keeps raining


i feel like i'm one step from turning it around

then i think of him coming and i want to wash my hair before he comes

but my hair might take a while

and Alex is not showered and dressed yet.


His hair is a mess

and we might have to get a haircut

and what? put on a dress and the gray boots


I kind of don't want to quit

but I'm concerned I may not be my usual self

and I dont quite have the words to how I'm feeling today

I just know that I am not myself since I got up

and when someone hasn't seen someone else in a  while

There are expectations but once again, that might all be in my head


alaka doesnt want to talk about the past but to not mean for our friendship to end

just new rule to keep focusing on the future and what we're working on

i thought it was freeing to not have to hear about Stephanie

he got it down to the notch

with david, i dont think we are good friends

we havent talked in forever

you want an update? 

is the update good enough?

and i have so many things to do

this meeting is more like an interruption.

Then its like hard to explain, not quite but i'm doing something but people have no idea about


interesting yes

probably si

no se que hacer

but if I'm doing this, I gotta start getting ready now

washing my hair, should have done it sooner

who knew setting up the computer will take all this day?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up