Stock Club Call 3.7.22

IAN:  Always look at the month first. the people that move the market are looking at a macro look at everything.

Lady: its like reading 1 or 3 pages of a book. You're not going to know what the book is about until you read the whole thing.

Ian: look at the month first, the big picture first. 

Lady:

minor structure- doesn't mean you pull your position, but you adjust your _______

Lady: market is so volatile that you have to understand every moving part of what is happening. I'm aware of my pullbacks. 

If I get caught up in the right now, your account is going to go down. 

Ian: how long do you let your positions run?

I run from week to week. I am still in this trade. I 

Ian: what's your stop/loss? risk ratio?

depends on what time frame you are on.

Ian: lets say its 

she's putting it at the low to avoid that but you have to earn your way to that.

for those who this is a foreign language, I'll look out for you.

low to prevent from getting 

I still want you to take 4-8 trades a year. 

Ian: same in crypto, same in bitcoin. buying from institutions are not there. 

Lady: Risk 78 to make 7800. 

Trading is 100% discipline. you might as well hang it up. 

IAN: go to monthly, then weekly, then day. once you know what the direction the monthly is, then see weekly, then go to day. the discipline is in waiting for your spot.

Jess: I set my alerts. I wait for the market to be ready for me. I'm waiting for my execution and my entries. 

IAN; how do you

lady: I lost 100,000 dollars. and I went into depression. I was praying, and fasting. From there was mastering myself. I think trading is about mastering yourself. also, read 'Trading in the one' if you haven't read it. 

you have to master yourself before you master the chart. 

Quote: you can monitor what you eat, first form of discipline. 

IAN; that's why fasting matters so much.

Lady: You become limitless. market presents possibilities each and everyday. how you think prohibits you from making money or 

Ian: Ya'lll know I hate Forex. I bought her on, respect our guest. i hate the MLM. volume gave up on it. crypto 3 years ago. the markets are the same. any chart, she'll be able to look at her process the same way. I want you to master every market.

Jess: 100,000 trade. 

Ian: what's the inflation rate? take that number times 12 for black people. I care for ya'll. 

Jess: I'm 29. 8 days in a trade. how many hours a day you study? used to study non stop. how many hours? when i was learning, I stayed on the charts.  you gotta be able to know the market. how many hours? I would stay  on the charts between 3am to noon every day 5 days a week.

Ian: How many hours is that? 9 hours. 

If you put in the time, the results are there. if you didn't, they are not. 

Jess: What is beautiful is that we don't need people to do this. 

Ian: How many followers? Who cares? 

Jess: you don't need a soul for anything. I have God to ground me. You don't need anybody for anything. I was once broke, now multi millionaire at 29. its a skillset.  thank God for ability to learn this and work ethic to sustain this. discipline and work ethic that you put into your craft. Maybe your prayer should be God give me the discipline to do all the things that Red Panda says to do. 

Ian: things are going to be tough the next 3 years. first time in history they rolled out 4000 new currencies because they know this one is going to fall apart. could you move everyone away tonight?

how much time have you put into the craft? will you follow process every single day and don't quit?

The discipline is more important than any indicator. 

I AM WORTHY OF FREEDOM.

Jess: God comes first. 2. Master yourself. No one can stand in your way. 3. decide what you want and stay committed to that. 

IAN: What is the dollar amount that you want to make? after 1 million. 

Put the time in, give that year, be financially free. 

Ian: so much money out there. people that can really trade, there are so few of us. we are family when we meet each other. how many trades are you taking this month?

Jess: 2 to 3 trades a week.  Big thing, forex traders from network marketing they are crack heads for money. you only need to be when you see your setup and you get proper confirmation. 

Ian: hedge funds began to attack Jackie. if she took a certain amount of trader her probability of failing was 90%. 

Jess; I don't believe in scalping. there is no need. between 72 to 100. 500 is swing trading. 

IAN:  The numbers are the same. Only a certain window of time before shit hits the fan. Covid was not as bad as it could have been. Russia thing did not go left as bad as it could have been.   Enjoy this money while it last. Venture capital is slowing down, real estate investment is going down. IPOs is slowing down. Entire market is coming to a halt. the people that have made the money, they can go to another country and live like Kings. 

Master long term investing because that's the best way to become a great investor. pour into you more. 

study top 5 government, hedge funds, and people. what investments do Vatican have? I want to know.

How many properties do the Vatican own? priests cant be married. those properties go back to them when they die WOW. if they married, the property would go to the family. 

Study your ass off. I could have made a bunch of money but I didn't listen to you. its already happening. I promise you this, I'll never miss a stock club call. just execute. stop deviating. listen. 

I didn't tell you to get into options. Go talk to Bonovan. For me to advocate someone else,, took me so long to build this... I don't let a lot of ya'll get close to me. if i cant have you around my kids, no. who's performance is better? if you don't love it here. told my exes, look them up. go and ask them. 

Focus on mastering your craft. In that chair you won't have any time. next call, how many finished Ray Dalio book? it reads like a prophecy right? as you get better as a trader, there are going to be new huddles you are going to have to overcome. 

Jess: its a matter of time. compound that, compound that, a million and one trade is 100 percent doable. 10, but I swing trade. tell me more. I swing trade, 

i let the market push up and 

twin trade and use multiple positions. gold, 10 hips on

1 pip is $100. futures same as doing 10 contracts. IAN; 

Jess: i have 3 trading accounts. 1 currency only. 1 for my goal. 1 for incidive (?) slow and steady is my currency account.. volatile is Dow joes account. Gold account is my fun account. 

Ian: always listen when a trader smiles and laughs. why 3

more riskier, slow and steady, then hold, bread and butter, baby account. I don't want to overleverage. 

us 30, who has traded that? that thing moves when it moves. multiple currencies positions.

us 30 is like NASDAQ. 

advice for those trading multiple accounts? 

IAN: get to a place trade 2-5 accounts at one time. most risky in 1 account, stable account 1. 

Jess:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up