Dispatch Zoom 3.11.22

Angel: Do I have loads? Is the main question, that people call and ask.

I try and ask who you are, where you are? what kind of equipment. 


my website leads to his direct number. he chatted and it hasnt become anything. i would like to know if they are not serious. 

Justin: out of 12k I would expect to have at least one serious person.

Do they ask percent or do they just ask do you have  a load?

A: I told them that I book loads, and do the basic things we all do here for 10 percent. Very brief, only certain amount of texts, have to say very specific. also, have enough for link for website that will tell them way more. 

Justin: as long as i have an attention, i can market anything. do a incentive. right now, we are making a promotion. a sign in promotion. get on board, then do long term business. 

get a bait load. do you have access to a load board? 

i logged on to DAT board, limited info but I am able to see what is going on right now. 

Justin: Bait load that Michelle has, can be used as a sweet deal. making it sweeter to do business with me. I'm looking to have you guys keep running. do on load board.

working right now on your behalf if you give me this tidbit of information, then I can see the loads. get the client to get the experience. consider that, 1200 is good but you got a lot more. swith touch more of that list. eventually we are going that is serious. someone will give you following questions. 

Justin: how do you feel?

A: its a let down to not get someone serious when you send out so much (12k). a buddy of mine is going to start a trucking business. he told me about it and lit up light bulb. he doesn't know much, i told him he's going to need a dispatcher. 

Justin: most people in the trucking industry. if you just tell me what area you are in, I can make you money right now. 

A: a friend is doing amazon.

Justin: Find your promotion. come up with one, make it sweet. 60 days, 7 percent. if you leave before this, I will charge you this much. that's what I need you to do. 

You can follow up. Hey are you still interested? where are you at currently? I can look you up. 


Amir: I've been passing out cards. they either have a box truck without consistent freight or got a dispatcher. I'm still doing email campaigns. what's the best way to dispatch?

do the dance before doing the extra steps. my guys are done on Monday. see have at least 2 loads out. i want taht driver to know his schedule and I want to do less. 

Amir: go back to the course. the factoring module, 

have their paperwork together. onboarding is important. sign up for that load as soon as you get there. the w-9, certificate of authority and certificate of insurance. its all computer based. this is all you need. Keep it all in a file on your computer. Keep up with the client's information. that dictates how fast you deal with the brokerage. 

Amir: TMS. 


Justin; sweet talk, do the dance, execute and get paid. this is simple. look at what that lane can pay. get some favorite cities. for me its cincinnati, texas, north carolina. i book on convinience. we do texas to south carolina all day. the volume is so high. everybody get your favorite locations. If they get west of mississipi is $6 a gallon over there. in ohio, its 


turning the most volume for your truck, some loads you can drop off the same day. i used to do this a lot. i would tak ea load just to get to a better freight area. i played the game. you have an uber amount of information. information is king. use it to make the best decision.

TIARA: should I do it as a DBA or make another LLC?

Justin: doesnt matter. 

Kayla: signed up with ashley at triumph how does the percentage work? Justin: talk to ashley.

RIMS, something that has information. could you explain it?

Justin: only use if brokerage is on that same platform. once you do it once, its always there. some are using it to start the signing process. it cuts down on the onboarding process with the broker. 

Justin: yes, copy and paste the info yes that's how it goes. 

dry van, got him word of mouth. he knows my family members. been driving for 25 years. working for him for 2 weeks. what's the bill so far? 

first week we did 5k. this week got him load, we did less than 3k. 

i did 8 percent for him. everyone else i did 10.

what method to take payment? i sent him invoice through Quickbooks. if he wants me to charge his card. i give him a day to pay it. if he doesnt pay it, i'll go ahead and draft it out. KJustin: that's how it is. with shippers. they are waiting. to get out of there in an hour. detention pay if he is there longer than 2 hours, then charge them for that. 

Kayla: he got paid 

Katie:  it shows as po box. you need a new address.

Braydyn: i studied dispatching and broker them myself since i didnt like my dispatcher. down, need a new engine. 


Mina: waiting to get 90 days. him, very smooth, hasnt been hard at all. i made 11500 a week on a truck and making 10 percent so 1150 per truck. 2300 a week from him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up