Call today

Victim of identity theft. removed immediately. Trans and Experian. 

Experian and Trans, call them and say that I will apply. speak to fraud department. do the verification. let hem know I want to apply for new credit today.  

My account has been placed on fraud alert, and I want to apply for credit. take off the fraud alert on my account while I apply.

Do not extend.

Let them know in advance that I will apply for a credit card. 

It's very interesting. 

I will credit they will give me a call?


**Results**

1. I called Experian. They said I can apply it's just an alert, third party can call me to verify but it's not a lock, I can apply for new credit.

Called second time, to change the phone number. 

2. TransUnion automated system put a fraud alert on my account in the automated system. 

I called the other number he gave me. online said to say dispute then press 0. I did that, and they will call me back.

I had to remove the fraud alert in order to apply for new credit. multiple authentication attempts, credit file is considered high risk. 1 proof of identity to mailing address:

Then she said I can do it online. 


if problem with website, online call 877-874-2895.


3. after they call me back, call the next bureau. It's now 1:43pm.

Calling Equifax. They are checking to see if I don't have a lock or freeze on credit report. They will call the number on file. 

It's 2:24pm when I was done.


**************************


Called Experian, updated the phone number to call on the fraud alert. on hold for a long time.

Transunion has no fraud alert. now calling Equifax. Equifax has no fraud alert either. so no need to change anything.











did breakfast, showers, snack, and put away the clothes in the bed. and put the clothes outside. 

have to still do the floors. and do the side stuff on the floor they are full of dust. soak the clothes later on tonight. after i do the floors. meeting at 3pm. 


fraud alert. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up