Dispatch friday zoom 11/12

 hotshot- central dispatching


makgin good money. where are they going to sleep? they have so many trucks that can carry so many cars at one, sometimes 1 car here, one car there. but you get a percentage out of all that. i can haul a load that's 150 miles at $5 a hour, $2250. because you can compound it all you 

Leon- ran throught the course. set up navy federal, setting up the payment system and they were unaware of it. I still want to set up the business account but is there a way to receive a paymetn. 

A: quickbooks is just a payment system. they are the most established. more than 1 method of making payment. sign up with quickbooks with the LLC and the payout goes to your Navy Federal account. 

Tina: i have 800 number, EIN, sec of state, physical address.com. I got an address from atlanta. I had to call the IRS to change the address. I called my secretary of state. i went online and I registered but I got the LLC. i went to DAT board truckers edge pro, 125 a month, do i need to make a website?

Can I print the papers and send to them or do docusign?

Q: no samples of how to make email campaigns?

A: keep it simple and short, enough information to keep interest. catchy headlines. guy is mobile has a small screen so dont make it so long. click go to website then follow up. 

Use fivver to get email campaign and to design a website. email marketing is a whole genre on there. find someone that will get you together on email. 3 a week is good. same message 3 different ways. domain from Godaddy, etc. 

InterServer is cheaper Ms. Tina. 

Selectives is my main board. It cost $500 a month for just the board. They wont take you unless you are 12 months. 

My virtual fleet you can sign up for right now, no good bid, you won't get a response. 

central dispatch is for hotshots. 

Jeremy:

she had wanted ads and then I realized she was a dispatcher. I said I'm representing my guys. it felt like she was double brokering. They didn't want to give us the rates and the information and up front. Oil fields is a lot of money, but you have to be connected. if i could get the information and find out the company, call the company. heavy loads, you gotta get a truck with a suspension, real transmission. 

I sign up with LLC with Quickbook and I get paid through them. Its classier with Paypal. bu next week should have couple of carriers. we'll get through this. 

No call next week. we might. I'm wtih Derrick next week, got an event going on. I'll see. if time permits, if not I'll let ya'll know. Chantang, I got a problem sealing the deal. I'm dropping the ball somewhere. everytime I get close to sealing one, something goes off right. 

Ask him what do you need to do business with me as a dispatcher. to get the experience, i'll take a hit. he'll keep buying equipment it could be a couple of years in business. i like what you are doing, how can i add value to your situation. gotta be able to sweet talk. i like your company, your growth, i want to be a part of it. when I sent carrier packet, he wanted me to fill it out for him. he's younger for me. lazy or old person that doesn't understand systems. out of way can still be used. 

I want to add value to your business what can i do to add value to your business. 


Q: should i get my own load board, good to be attached to your subscriptio and your card is better. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up