to Sabbath or not to Sabbath

Since I learned about the
Sabbath,

the day of rest
the holy day
keep it apart

but now I question
because of how hard it is to keep it
I'm missing my old ways
when had the Saturdays to myself

but I see my friends running around
and I am at home at rest due to my injury
and I see how peaceful it is
to do nothing

but my busybody personality
likes to be busy all the time

and isn't it good to stop
and get in touch with myself
and get in touch with God

how to stop
and reset
so hard for me
Is it easy for everybody else?

I've been doing it for over a year
now is the time
to keep going
or to stop
which one is right?
which one is wrong?

Can I keep this up?
or is it only something I can do due to my simple life I have at this moment
but not something I can keep as life gets busier.

no se, no se
oh well, oh well
Figure it out, I pray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up