A year later

I've spent the last year being pregnant, becoming a mother, and now being in love with my son, Alexander Jeremiah. What a journey, and what series of events that have led me here. Everyone has a story and this is mine.

Lately, I haven't been able to take my walks in the park. trust me, today i really wanted to. instead i washed the dishes and watched and sanitized bottles. yeah, good use of personal time.

and now, i should be sleeping because baby is sleeping and everyone knows you must sleep when he sleeps ( I never take that advice and pay for it later). so instead of taking my walks. i read this whole blog and I've decided that I will go back to it.

as a mom, i don't have time for me. It frustrates me a lot. so this is something I can do, for me.  and no one else. this will become my walk in the park. I hope it's enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up