Did I judge too much

Thinking and believing the words you said

turns out we were listening to your music

all night and day

and brother helps you

and other one is crazy


he came at me

he tested me

I was loyal to you


In the end, it didn't matter

you address it

and apparently, you are more messed up than me


Did you promise to follow up?

Come back when you are better?


Why am I so loyal to someone I met yesterday?

Because when we had that moment, we connected

I saw you, I felt you

you were vulnerable. 


In the daytime it was all about your brothers

your attention was divided

no competition

they always win

even the reason you left,

you said you cannot say no 

your older brother wanted to go to west palm beach


so there goes the day

I leave

I waiting, I was patient I helped pick up the room

I told Rachel I got it


There with the guy that disrespected me

the room took the precedence

I'm sure tonight they are doing other shenanigan

I wonder if I'll ever see him again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up