Dispatch call 1.21.22

sprinter van, hard to find loads in DAT board.

box truck, not as much.

first step you gotta see what you should book them, so get on the DAT board.

27 feet. lift gates and airride (lift gate gate that comes off the doors on the back bring it to the ground and pulls it up to the truck). 


Marquiss. doing foreign LLC in Michigan, he lives in Nevada. seal my company to my family trust. have trucking and dispatch separate. do the dispatching, separate the entities. 

Sterling: got everything in place. next step? set bread aside to start email campaign. my goal to scale is to net 10k a week. set aside to email campaign. i got one guy just got his truck, other guy got his number coming in. they will sign up just because they want the step completed. jump head first. tax refunds are coming out. get a cargo van and jump in the van, get all the way in. 

Justin: i get freight because i'm an established company. or usdot, 33s. if you get that van, go lease on. pamter, carriers express, blue st carrier, lease vans to their authority and they will give you a percent. lease on for a semi, truck without checking your credit. digitize your onboarding process.


use fmdca to get new carriers. common mistakes d=carriers 

booking in a dead area. worse deadhead 285 miles. I have to pay for it. 

2. not understanding the load. skim through the rate cons, devil is in the details. I took load on sprinter, they not open until Sunday, we were supposed to drop it off tomorrow.  had to call the broker, fix it, and still figure it out and get paid more money. 

3. you guys have to live this thing. easy scaling easy money, have to hit the ground running. 

large projecting image companies. everyone starts at some point, scale and build. 

attitude, information and knowledge. 

what can i say to attract new people.

factoring relationships set up, fuel cards, relationship with brokers. ability to put you on dedicated lanes.

Just: Van talk

quickest way to make money with Vans, get van, get driver, get a third party.

you take advantage of contracts, they have relationships, dedicated vans, go to the van expedite company. currier express, panda logistics, blue ST carriers, google expedited owner operators. 

even indeed and craiglist have it. and how much operating budget?

I got a 50k sprinter. truckdao is where I go to find mechanics for it. find someone that does mobile inspection. high roof, extended chelsey vans. Don't get regular roof. 

you can go OTR or delivering non medical supplies. What stress you want to put on your vehicle. what's average your guys make? 

drivers will tell you what to pay your driver. I pay my guys 30% of everything. 650 to 1k a week. scale it to your advantage. all my guys I pay 1099.

50 people have contacted me on buying the van. I have the authority is about the semis. If you get vans, go third party route.

Question:

I don't leave it up to the driver. 

how much they want to run? is our goal to keep them moving depending on how much 

Don't book them 5 day load unless

pick up Monday, drop off Wednesday. Saturdays most places are closed?

Look at the cities that have the most freight and why. 

Kayla: did first email campaign, 1st carrier, he booked his own loads. he did his mistakes. he doesnt want to work with me no more. another person, waiting to sign all the stuff. new authority but driving 22 years. any advice for me? 

22 year guy. only did 1 email campaign. 2500 a day. exposure through my website. proof of work. 

you gonna work with us or not, if I don't do what I'm capable then of course, move on. 

I'm a product of manifistation, you do the work and they will come to you. 

Shea: helping people get business started. do all the paperwork for them. we'll send the customer to you, its all sprinter vans. only dispatch for people that established, 6 months to a year. Vans are difficults get box truck and semis. they desperate for freight, not a lot of avenues for freight. 

Luxury of dispatching, when you are ready to run hit me up. truckdown.com use it they go nationwide. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up