Dispatch 1.14.22 REVIEW AND SEE WHAT I CAN IMPLEMENT

Natasha: cold calling carriers. being new to the business, 

We negotiate on your behalf. get the conversation together. be on the DAT board, be familiar with the jargon that is used in the industry. 

I'm going to go the hardest for you. I'm looking for dedicated lanes, I'm looking at the contracts for you. 


Q2: her man handles the email part of it. what should we be putting in the email?

short emails, show up on one page on the phone. I'm dispatcher this is what we do.

have to be able to get in contact with you.

Contact me! Input form, name, number, 

what do we do, who we do it for, do you want to talk to me?

keep dispatcher that keeps us moving, that gets us paid. 


Don't say that you are new. Don't say don't know. sound confident. do not promise them a monetary amount.  

-have emails go out 3 times a week:  Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

-book the load, say where to get gas, what's going on this route. 

Q4: how to establish business if no access to the load board? 

DAT board and Truckstop (dat will give you access if you have LLC). 

they wanted to redesign the website. Don't get on a call and show me 

I want you to know that I'm working for you as I'm not working for you.

What city are you on? oh i see there's freight coming out right now.


truck stop, having a certificate of authority to get on there. you have to have your own client.

**************

You can go on DAT board, and see who is posting. 

I see you posting a truck out of Chicago, are you sitting? I have so much freight coming out of there.

I've been on the game for 5-6 years ago i built all of the relationships off of that. 


Website: give me name, equipment, and 

needs to be obvious and see where to contact. 

tell me what's going on, I'm serious. its obvious, keep it sweet and short, precise and enticing. I want to talk to you, I want a dispatcher. 


rate con

bill of laden

rpm rate per mile


Leon- question

visiting truck stops, emailing, cold calling, facebook groups. anything else to do?

box truck first client. i dont recommend it. power only his stickers are not on. 


work that list, brand new they are. deposits, financed these trucks, they want to make money. can you put the link to that. if its 70 papers long, they are naive new companies. sign up because you called me. 

List of new carriers:

https://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_menu.prc_menu

One from DEC 30th, new authorities. Justin: focus on one thing. i got good at doing one thing. I got great at trucking. learned how to dispatch, get good at one from of marketing, which one is getting the best response. 

I got the first 2 drivers. I let the fiance cold call. they hear a dude and they get iffy. both drivers 2-3 days apart. so I let her cold call. hey, I'm gonna pass you over 

Justin: I unload so much information and I start questioning them and show i know what i am talking about. women, if you talk to them, they like talking to women. I got grasshopper, I call off the business line. 

7am to 5pm at night cold calling. it works. 

google voice and text now app can be used to market.

when you click on it, gives you if they are active or inactive but it doesn't give you an email. 

Text Magic for text campaigns.


Q: finished the course.  Any business, you have to onboard and market. 

Can use: 

123 load board

Justin: I support Ig courses, I support them. sometimes I just like to know, I'm not interested. I got 2 contracting course. 

Amir: What kind of freight I had. That freight is reserved for people that deserve it. how am I going to give you a dedicated freight if I dont know how you work. if they don't do good on your dedicated freight. those brokers will stop answering your call. Book something immediately.  

Vistaprint has 40% right now. SALE40. I just made some return label stickers to put on gas pumps lol.

Q: Monique, carrier packet, that we can tweak. is it wrong to put in?

invites people you dont want to do business with. i dont like when i see that. i'm a shitty carrier I'll fill it out. screen these guys and talk to them first. doesnt mean its going to work. more professional dispatching companies dont do that. call them and say I'm not going to take you. not needed to do. 

You can send it, they have to return it signed Docusign. 

Most carries come with a factoring company. We have Ashley Trump capital, and they can get signed up. they are 30 day contract, everyone else is a year. they hold dcc everything your company makes in the year they have to accept through the factoring company. 

Ashley Vogan numbers 
9154912237-mobile
9153311606-office number

We have a connection through Justin.

invoice, how much and your percent of that. Quickbooks, stripe, I'm sending you this as a courtesy to show you what I'm billing you. I like Quickbooks, they are good. they offer a lot. user friendly, different utilization. can set up weekly payments. Quickbooks is a whole universe for taking money. 

I send my carrier packet, they get shook off the credit card authorization. why would I trust you to pay me?  where do you do business where you are trusted? I get it but if you want to compromise I'll give you a certain day 
factoring gives you ability to get ACH information on there. if they try to turn their account off, you can get them in the back end. too aggressive to put.

pay on regular payment scale that's fine. I need that information. let them sign off test it. I don't trust too many people, not with money. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up