Alix Good Energy LIVE

 Testimonial:

She bought the course in NOV, got LLC in December, started in January 2021. 

her carriers making 10k a week. she does dispatching while she has a full time job, a work from home job. 

Lady translates through text with the Spanish carrier. She's dispatching 8 if they all run consistently. all of them is Spanish speaking. she gained 2 carries in Ohio that speak in 

all based in Pennsylvania, all Spanish speaking. word of mouth.

small amazon contracts, downloaded Rosetta stone and Lingo. she's also helping them learn English as well. They know but they don't know. To help yourself is to help your carrier. 

Don't cold call people anymore, carriers will get you other clients.

Money in my account, never thought I would have. I'm at the point moving to Atlanta, moving back. It's the energy, never know what investing in yourself would do for you. Never know what kind of people you would meet. 

Trucking, one language that will open doors for you. 

Alix- level of exposure determines your level of success. People got exposed to the no excuses mentality. 

They didn't know about quick pay, triumph set them up. Making log in account, taking a picture, sending it to them. They didn't know about factoring. 

After couple of calls, smooth sailing. some you send carrier agreement back. 

end of 2022, invest this money and buy a truck cash. all started with my little brother watching Alix. brother got 800 credit score just from listening. 

dispatch course, get on Facebook group. its a community, a family. put yourself into it. ask the questions, be active, invest in yourself. I never planned on entrepreneur. 

I text my drivers, ask them how their day was. I call the stores, let them know that the driver is on the way. They said they never had a dispatcher do that. my drivers touch freight, i let the stores know they are on their way. 

Alix: you signed up in November 2020. super executed, Erica could probably answer all the questions. I love when they are able to talk that talk.

Lady:  Get through the course. Use what Alix used in the course. Go on LIVE, asking questions, are there extra loads coming? I paid for DAT and don't use it. the broker calls me every morning, asking me how many loads I need. 

advice on the chat: Cold calling, indeed ads, truck stops is the next move. 

Get on the FB group, see what everyone else is posting. 

 Lady 2:

dispatching: giving wrong address, the wrong time. 

When you get the rate confirmation if you can find the number, confirm the shippers's open and close hours. 

You are leased on to a bigger trucking company. they do their own dispatching and you don't have much control there. 

me personally, I never promoted that way of trucking. I got my own reasons. I teach what I've been successful at. Is it time for me to create some ownership now, take more control? 

Do you think these truck rates are going to go down? its like that across the board right now. 

Alix: He got a resource. Took whole course, and they can verify it, they will give you a shot and its nowhere near 50k for a down payment. They will approve you as long as you can approve you, no credit check, they just need to see money in the bank and that you can afford the truck note.


Called 4: CT person, she took the dispatch course. He had the CDL, 4 years didn't use it. I came out of jail, got the cdl. moved to Cali, been out here, 23 days sober. 

Caller: own authority, dispatching his own trucks. new carrier, 6 months in. dispatching didn't work out. NY shut down, went to another state to get CDL. don't let nothing stop you.  best thing now. if I take your course, you know where I'm at currently. what more can i benefit from your course than what I'm currently doing. came home from prison, 17 years. got my own truck. 

hooked up hotspot to the phone. I watched your video and I learned how to book a load. i got the rate con, and i was on my way. I got the factoring. I look at the bank, the bank staking up. PO was like go ahead, do you. mc, cdl paperwork. its legit. Best thing that happened for me. 

I'm constantly growing in the field. guy wants to give me a contract. I'm doing power only. trailers are load outs. its working man. Thank you I listen to you you said you had a box truck and you failed in that. but you came back. 

I do the driver, bought tires, corporate account with CEngland.


Caller 5: carrier bought a 16 foot box truck. I want to be the solution to your problem. I'm calling brokers, can you put it in the box truck, etc. sometimes you cant take on a carrier. By you taking on certain projects, it drains you. It affect the people around you, if you have other carriers. Spending all this time taking away the time from someone else. 

It doesn't meet the dock height, for the box trucks. you cant back up to even get loaded. 



Auris Arias is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.


Topic: Auris Arias's Personal Meeting Room


Join Zoom Meeting

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/3717536230?pwd=aVIvTmJ0OWdsWHRSWWpBRWIwemh6dz09


Meeting ID: 371 753 6230

Passcode: 45z6Vr







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up