Here

 I feel like I went to another universe


surviving vegan's Instagram she's still in hot weather and the beach.


Here its cold and raining and I'm outside. In Miami, no matter where you go its hot and nice and there is  a breeze, coming and going, like it just wants to say hi.


I bought the ticket today when I woke up.


in that universe was Neo, wealth, Ferraris, waterpark a short distance away, pool that is not too cold, it was the perfect temperature. nighttime activities where I could go downstairs and meet people from all over who came and traveled and made investment  in themselves to meet Grant.


I want to go back. I want to drive a luxury. I want to live in a better condition. I cant go back to the bad dirty taxi and spending all my time doing laundry and cleaning and not making money and my book not doing sales and posting constantly.

I need to come up with the 1,300 to finish off the payment. Get to 10k in Instagram followers.


Also, I want to go and get money and get fit and help Samuel with business lessons and bible studies and come back and buy my house and boom, I am in my new season.


Everything seems possible now. Everything seems available. I have never felt so full of possibility. The event put a fire under my ass, like my uncle would say. I need to go get it. Letting life pass passively in front of me is no longer an option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up