Grant

 close the distandce and time. he got called i want you on my show. i'll be there tuesday morning. president is in california you are miami. i'll be there tuesday morning. rode jet all night, went in there and closed the deal.

20 percent. you can sell somebody's product.

book me 250k maybe you get 10 percent you sold 250k worth of products.

I could invest in assets. that pay me money.

I sell time to get money. I take the money invest in assets that pay me money so that I can have time. 

I use it to collect money. give you an hour. plus opportunity to sell. for every hat i sell i get an extra $3. make 50 bucks and hour increase income by $3. that money is better than the first 50. ideal is get both at same time. neither one of this would make you rich.

45 I knew there was  a problem. this money needs to start buying assets that produce cashflow.

Auris, you need to start a course.  1k to hire corporate countdown.


get courses out there, have the ebook, then courses. then get booked as a speaker.


reduce your offer to something in writing,  25 million, all the art, i need these dates. i'll do close on this date. everything included in the deal means writing.


daily track your offer. offer hasd to include price, quit talking and start making offers. 


once your done 


landing page, product, online, digital, tangible, intangible. work on your inventory.


bootcamp is, we look at ABC offers.   give 3 options. i did that in undercover billionare.


you gotta have one offer for the customer to say no to. i knew he was going to say no to the third .



make 3 offers, get them out into the market place. see what happens to those offers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up