6 ways to turn your desires into goals

I working in a car wash.  the guy was 30 making million a year, that invited me to this thing.

I want 25,000 a month. write it down, say it every morning and every night. good practice.'

read it twice a day as if it already happened.

Money and finance. what is the first thing you need to know when it comes to money?

Step 1: know exactly how much. its called financial independence money.

Money and the interest of it can take care of your for the rest of your life. Do you know what your number is?

For me, 25k a month cashflow for the rest of my life. 

If you don't know where you are going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. 

Wealthy means I can take care of my family, everybody else. 

Step 2: definite plan. what are you going to do to acquire it? 

A FIN number. if you apply these things, everything will change. 

3 basic of money: exercise, eat fresh and sleep. I guess. 3 basics of health.

Money people don't know. What are the basis? 1. rule of 72. agh. 

only 5 states require financial education. 6 require sex Ed (NJ must be one). 

72 divide by interest rate of your money, then you get the amount of years it would take your money to double. 

God it looks like I got 'wealthy' goals. I want to take are of women around the world. and have a family. and be myself. and have time freedom. 

Average ages are going up. I'm going to make it to 100!! yay!!!

401k is tax deferred. you are not paying money on your investments. you will pay the taxes later.

35% of all the money in America was printed in last 10 months because of corona. someone has to pay for it. Medicare and social security program. You get at 62. 59 was average life expectancy. sounds like a  scam to me. only 1% took out money. today for every person, only 3 people are putting money in.

Rise taxes or take out the social programs. raise taxes and cut social programs. no one gets elected. let me ask you, taxes gonna go up or down? up? 95% people are not in lower tax bracket.

When you retired, would you like same lifestyle or go live in north Dakota? 

Why would you do that IRS? go out there, I'll give you money in 30 years come back and I'll let you know how much I'm gonna charge you for that money.  if I make my whole living in percentages, wouldn't you ask how much is the percentage? but IRS we do it everyday with their money.

Only with matching, put money in there (401k). protected against taxes and lawsuits. Some people get rich now, sue and get rich. we'll have another meeting on that later. 

I drove that car because I learned not to care what other people think of me. 

Someone well mending but ignorant person came and shook their self confidence due to their criticism and ridicule. opinions are cheapest commodities on earth. wish upon anyone that will accept them. 

If you are influenced by opinions, you will not succeed in any undertaking. addiction to approval is worse than addiction to cocaine. drug in your head that gets released if you see someone liked your posts.

Why do I like posts? So that they can like my post. Why do I care about people? I just do. why alone? friends no more. getting used to it. Why mad? learning to find the joy like Joseph said. 

If you make little money, solve small problems.

If you want to make big money, solve big problems. 

What is the greatest problem that you can solve?

Financial ignorance pack pandemic. government has to send you 1k check you are past ICU, you are dead already. 

Financial companies focus on people that are wealthy already. if you have money everyone wants to talk to you, if you don't they don't want to talk to you. over a million realtors. how many people help people with finances? less than 2,000 people. and they are all focused on the 1 percent of the population, they are wealthy. 

Warren Buffet said: find something that there is a need for, build a business around it. then find an area within it that you enjoy and have passion for. 

Your mind gets obsessed with the pictures that it sees and the words that it hears. It looks for opportunities to make those dreams happen. if your dreams aren't big enough, you will not even see those opportunities. 

If you have access to those people and the way they think, your opportunity and the way you win grows dramatically. in order to make true wealth, you need to have a business that scales. its very expensive, 2nd thinking very operational extensive. this platform eliminates those things but you can still make 8 figures a year. overhead in your business? a million a month. 

he wanted something that is a platform, anybody can come into it, any background and they don't have to spend a million a month to succeed. 

Most are self employed. they do a job instead of doing a business. having a system, bring other people, teach them how to run it, walk away from it and become very wealthy. buy the system for 2 million bucks, then teach teenagers and walk away from it.  his passion is being wealthy. that's why he got 20 of them and is never in them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up